Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 314 of 948

With the size of our party challenges like - Page 314 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Jul, 2017 - 1:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

01st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 948 pgs.  310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 29th Jul, 2017 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 314

Each square is 5', so they're about 45' ahead and behind. Everything's position is where those characters will be at the start of Round 1. Note: ask, and I'll adjust your character's starting position, within reason of course.

Everything on the map is something at least one member of the group can see or hear. No guarantees that more are not still hiding around corners of course.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 29th Jul, 2017 - 4:09pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Jul, 2017 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Daishain,

Two last questions from me. Do the tower shields confer protection to ranged attacks? Can Fay see any part of the dwarves chainmail… even if it swings out from behind the shield? My question is if he can use heat metal on their chainmail armor again.

Post Date: 29th Jul, 2017 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Yes, yes, and yes. Have fun watching the poor bugger dance around. It should be interesting.

Post Date: 30th Jul, 2017 - 4:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 314 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

In response to Robert's query.

IF the Duergar take their sweet time advancing, you have at best 12 seconds. It would take heroic efforts to produce such a trap in less than 10 minutes, and that woul be if you had all the materials on hand, which I'm not sure you do.

P.S. Check Silas' last input. He's got this. I'd suggest helping Lia or Poljen.

As to commenting. Click on a cell you'd like your comment to be tagged at, click the comments button at the top right of the screen, then add comment.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 30th Jul, 2017 - 4:54am

Post Date: 30th Jul, 2017 - 5:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

So Daishain, I guess drop the thaumaturgy since there won't be time for it. How high are the ceilings in this area? Are there any ranged weapons visible amongst the Duergar?

Post Date: 30th Jul, 2017 - 11:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

About 10' up and yes, they have ranged weapons. Mostly throwing axes and the like.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Jul, 2017 - 12:26pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 314

The Quiet Shadow says...

Hope I didn't miss too much, not being around yesterday, I wasn't feeling very well. Honestly I'm still not feeling right hot but I'm going to see what I can do about getting a few posts in.

Post Date: 30th Jul, 2017 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 314

With the size of our party challenges like this are more dangerous than powerful single foes in my opinion. No matter how powerful a single foe is they have a limited amount of attacks and our large group has a lot more attacks striking back at it. It makes it easier to keep a tank healed. In a situation like this everyone will be getting hit and there is no way to keep them all healed. We should be okay in this battle with sunlight and a dragon on our side however. *smile*.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 30th Jul, 2017 - 1:31pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.