Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 352 of 948

Man, the dice roller screwed me that round. - Page 352 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Aug, 2017 - 6:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 352

Thanks Ninja but Lia already has a magical bow. Mari isn't proficient with long bows. Maybe Oswald. He is proficient with long bows.

I don't like the way this quest is starting. We are having someone roll a [Critical Hit] failure on every stealth check. sad.gif.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 14th Aug, 2017 - 5:05pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Yeah, they're all going to die before this quest come to an end! Or, alternately, we're getting all our bad luck out now and we'll roll nothing 18s and above and blue skies for the rest of the adventure *smile*. And here is the bless to add to Fay's save.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 14th Aug, 2017 - 5:12pm

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

That is one of the downsides of a large group like yours. If only one person needs to fail for the entire group to have a problem, the odds of success diminish considerably with numbers.

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 352 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

And I thank you for that inspiring pep talk there Mr. Dungeon Master. Do you have anything else to cheer us up? wink.gif.

14th Aug, 2017 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Well, I am sorry to see I left you all having to deal with a Purple Worm. I am still working to finish my second character, I will try to have the finished up ASAP.

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yeah, Oswald would be more than eager to take the longbow. If you want to, we could say that we made the exchange last night. (If the Dungeon Master is cool with that) I would then give my regular longbow to Fay.

Reconcile Edited: Robertreaper on 14th Aug, 2017 - 6:18pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Aug, 2017 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 352

The Quiet Shadow says...

Okay, the character sheet is nearing completion.

I just have some additional work on Zarra's description and then getting started on filling out her history, as I believe everything else is done Nothing seems to be out of place or missing from what I can see.

I will be on the bus for about an hour and a half on my way to work so I can finish things before then, after that I will be mostly unavailable for five hours. Starting out, the work is only part time but I will be pretty busy this week.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 14th Aug, 2017 - 6:42pm

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 352

Man, the dice roller screwed me that round. 20 pts out of a possible 48. Almost half the rolls were 1's!

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.