Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 355 of 948

No worries. Glad I had time to post again - Page 355 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Aug, 2017 - 11:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2017 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 355

Kyrroeth, by my calculation, Poljen was down to 18, not 13. He was at full, took 9 from the sting, then 46 from the poison, for a total of 55, which knocked him down to 18. So you can send him another 18 from Channel Divinity, and use anything leftover for any of the others. Poljen will gratefully accept those points, and the level 2 Heal. He is back to 46...

Edit: Robert, all donations gratefully accepted… and Ninja, don't worry about the Inspiration. I rolled so low (In fact a 1), it would not have helped. Thanks for the thoughts, all!

Reconcile Edited: PaulNelson on 15th Aug, 2017 - 11:54pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2017 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

73 hit points? My God, he is a tank. He is an Abrams tank lumbering down the road daring anything to show its face.

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2017 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The most improbably thing about it is every time I have rolled his Hit Points here on the dice roller. While he does have a good CON bonus, the lowest roll I think so far was a 6, for a total of 9. That may have happened twice, but usually the total has been in double digits. So yeah, with that resistance to non-magic/elemental damage, he is pretty much a meat shield/damage sponge. That's why we insisted he be the one to face the half-dragon back at Greenest. He has more HP than any other PC, and that almost counts twice due to the resistance.

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2017 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 355 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

P.S. For Oswald's sake, you should know that inspiration can be applied after you know the result of the roll you are considering applying it to. So, you can wait to see if your attack will hit without help, or is too low for inspiration will help, before deciding to roll and add it on.

Only catch is you need to make the decision prior to me coming in with a game update.

Currently waiting on Velon and Poppo.

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2017 - 3:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Daishain, Cinder posted attack actions for Velon several hours ago. I believe that Poppo is all that is left to go now.

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2017 - 3:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Bah, apparently I'm slipping, I seem to miss something almost every round these days. Sorry Cinder.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Aug, 2017 - 7:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 355

Would that mean that I could use the inspiration another turn instead? And yeah, looks like I will probably hit without it so I'll save it if able.

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2017 - 11:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 355

No worries. Glad I had time to post again for [Critical Hit] damage anyhow. As long as you got all my damage from the last two rounds in since I've been burning lots of resources I'll still love you.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.