Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 361 of 948

Zarra. Can build trust but it will take time. - Page 361 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Aug, 2017 - 8:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 948 pgs.  357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2017 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 361

Christian,

I think you meant to post this in the main thread and posted it here instead.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2017 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Feel free to use Velon as part of Zarra's way into the party, which Thomaslee did mention a little already. He has introduced himself and offered his name. I figured someone has to be nice to her to start, as Oswald has too, for her to even consider joining up.

I just figure Velon is, despite not being all that dumb really, the happy fool of the party to some extent and just about always friendly. He's also an orphan who probably took shelter with other orphans of many races without judgement of one another. Collectively they were the ones sneered at in the streets and judged by richer folk. He is likely to judge people by their actions first. Back where he is from some adults were nice and would offer some food while others of the same race would spit at him and being able to tell the difference between the two kept one safer.

So we can easily get to friendly status with at least a couple in the party. How do we get to "Here are the details of our secret mission… won't you join us?" wink.gif Not sure if Jad can help further there.

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2017 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Yes, posting from my phone and multi-tasking. Never a good combination. Reposted on main thread *smile*.

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2017 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 361 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

No problem and no need to explain. I think we've all been there and done that at one time or another.

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2017 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Phone is tough, especially when I'm halfway through writing a post and realize I need to check what someone said on a previous page or look at my character stats.

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2017 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yeah, so you open a different window and when you get back to the one you were posting on you see you've been logged off. Has that happened to anyone on their phone? I've been hitting save all whenever I go to another window on my phone now specifically for when that happens. It's probably be safer to write it in notes and then just cut and paste.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2017 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 361

Out of Character: This is why I do not post much from my phone. It is bad enough I need spell check but if I hit the wrong button I lose everything. Much easier just on a computer.

In Game: We will see what happens when Cratol wakes up.

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2017 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 361

Zarra. Can build trust but it will take time. It even says in the drow entry in the 5e PHB that except for one exception they are universally reviled. I think our group would have reason to be very suspicious. It's easy to say that not all of any race is evil. That is a 2017 sensibility. The Forgotten Realms is a much more primitive culture. People are much more likely to kill a known evil race on sight than give them a chance. This setup worked well though with her being injured.

Someone needs to ask her to come along but Lia won't do it. This is quite difficult to overcome as someone else mentioned. It would be very unusual to ask any complete stranger to accompany us on a very important secret mission, much less a drow. We will get it worked out though.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 25th Aug, 2017 - 8:01pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.