Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 362 of 948

To be fair, some of us do now know the abilities - Page 362 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Aug, 2017 - 5:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 948 pgs.  358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2017 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 362

The way that Poppo looks at it is that if Jad and the dragons were okay with her being here there must be a base level of trust which equals what the rest of us newcomers had. Where Zarra goes from there is what the role play is for.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Aug, 2017 - 3:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

And here I thought we needed to cross the mere to get to that castle or where ever we are going to get that mask. Cratol is directionally challenged I guess *laugh*.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2017 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Castle Naerytar, your destination, is a ruin within the mere. It got swallowed up by the swamp centuries ago.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2017 - 3:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 362 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Ahh ok I thought we had to cross the mere to get to it. SO we take her with us if she is willing to go *smile*.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2017 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Honestly, I do not see why we would offer the drow the chance to come with us. However, I can see her saying that the kindness demonstrated by those who healed her has impressed her, and she wishes to repay them. So she offers to come with us, at least until she feels she has repaid the debt.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2017 - 3:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yup, I agree with you Paul. Knowing how Drow are perceived and that we're on a secret mission I don't see that either. We just healed her leg and she offers to help. Or, one of the Kobolds takes one of us aside and says her mistress strongly advises. The obvious choice here is Velon.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Aug, 2017 - 4:54am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 362

The Quiet Shadow says...

Hmm, perhaps I should have checked out this thread before posting. Still one already asked if she'd like to join so her coming forward with the idea of wanting to repay a debt. Still, maybe I can fit that in somewhere.

Again though, we have a Paladin. You'd think someone might consider him trying to detect evil on the drow. If you're unsure if someone's evil, and you have the ability to detect evil, you would think you might actually put the ability to use. Chuckles.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2017 - 5:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 362

To be fair, some of us do now know the abilities of the various character classes. Neither in- nor out-of-character. And finally, not being evil does not make one automatically trustworthy. We are on a very dangerous, and highly secretive mission. If you are not part of it, you should not be told about it. If I were totally in spy mode, I would say, "This drow has seen our group, and knows we are going on a mission into the mere. We can't have her accidentally spill our secrets to the next group she runs into. But we can't afford to drag a prisoner along with us. So I say we cut her throat. I don't care for killing someone who may be innocent, but this mission is too important to risk."

But since we are trying to find a reason for your character to join us, I offered a good one. Again, you decided to play a drow, who are almost universally despised and not to be trusted, for good reason! I feel it is up to you to come up with a good reason for your character to join us.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.