Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 366 of 948

Actually, now that I remember what a Bard's - Page 366 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Aug, 2017 - 9:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

01st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 948 pgs.  362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 27th Aug, 2017 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 366

I assume it'll be the people up front doing the guiding. Roll well my friends, I'd rather not see Fay die of old age in these swamps!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Aug, 2017 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Well, if no one is proficient I Survival, who has high Wisdom? That looks to be our best bet. Poljen is Proficient, but still only has +3 due to an average Wisdom. Can a couple of people top that? He will gladly admit that while comfortable in the wilderness, but not terribly used to swamps. To save time I did some looking at sheets and by my calculation, Zarra has the highest Survival check, while Poljen and Lia tie for second at +3. Lia's call as to who makes the checks!

27th Aug, 2017 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

Smiles, Zarra has expertise not only proficiency in Survival and certain tools to help the party with such. She may not be a ranger, but I feel what she does could could possibly even given her advantage. That is, if the Dungeon Master is in agreement. Chuckles

My apologizes for got getting back sooner, I will see to making relies not only here but elsewhere. The 2e campaign I didn't reply to at all yesterday despite posting here.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 27th Aug, 2017 - 6:09pm

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2017 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 366 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen should be the second navigator along with Zarra. He is upfront so I feel it would be a better fit. Hopefullyyou two will roll well and we won't get critical failures.

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2017 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Should Fay sing a song to inspire them? This is a two edged sword in that'll definitely let bullywugs know we're about and maybe wake up the dead.

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2017 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

It wouldn't hurt. Technically it's only a turn to sing the song so we will be quiet most of the time.

Daishain, Lia will cast guidance on Zarra every time she is checking for direction. She will cast it at will on her. Zarra will get a plus D4 on any navigation roll that she makes.

I have one other question. It's about those amulets that Silas gave us to protect from the undead. If Geoffroy's was lost with him then Zarra won't have that protection. Were we able to retrieve it or was it turned to stone?

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 27th Aug, 2017 - 6:46pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Aug, 2017 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 366

No you weren't able to retrieve it, but Silas gave you more amulets than you had party members, presumably in case some were lost. Zarra is good to go in this regard.

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2017 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 366

Actually, now that I remember what a Bard's inspiration does it only lasts for ten minutes so doesn't really help since these four rolls are taking place over the course of our travelling, over hours.

Daishain,

Is that a correct assumption regarding the survival rolls and the ability of Bardic inspiration to help?

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.