Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 368 of 948

As I said before, I definitely wish to join - Page 368 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Aug, 2017 - 4:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 948 pgs.  364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 27th Aug, 2017 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 368

Kn, Most PCs either have a skill, or they don't. If they have it, they get to add their prof bonus to the skill checks. A handful of classes, rogue, bard, knowledge cleric, etc. Can get expertise in a limited number of skills, which allows them to add double their prof bonus to the skills.

If you stick with monk, the only way for you to get expertise is via my houseruled version of the skilled feat.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Aug, 2017 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I am not worried about being a expert in anything but being a monk. I know as I get higher in level a monk can be a serious weapon with no armor at all.

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2017 - 11:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Oh All Knowing and All Seeing Three Eyed Raven Dungeon Master,

Can you describe where we are in this battle? I'd like to know distances so I can decide if Fay uses his crossbow or goes in with his Sun Machete… uh, I mean sword *wink*

Thanks!

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2017 - 11:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 368 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen described himself as being in front, so he is in front. Everyone else is roughly in a line behind him depending on what boat you were in. Those in the far back are probably 45' or so behind.

Its relatively open terrain, so don't worry too much about positioning.

P.S. Abnninja is starting up his 5e game. If anyone would be interested in joining a second campaign, try here. Source 5n.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 28th Aug, 2017 - 11:26am

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2017 - 1:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Thank you for the plug Daishain. Anyone here is certainly welcome in my new campaign.

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2017 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Count me in, Ninja! I will let others choose characters before deciding what to play. I always have a few noodling around on my head, but have been gaming long enough that I've played most every class I have ever really wanted… though I now might actually play something different… maybe even, dare I say, a magic type! DUH DUH DUH!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Aug, 2017 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 368

My first day back at work after summer vacation is today. Setting up my classroom and working around a rather substantial renovation taking place throughout the school. My posting times will be a bit more sporadic during the regular workday since I will be educating young minds but I will do my best to hop on at lunch. I'll try to be a bit more descriptive on long range plans for Poppo for combat so you can do his move if needed. I am in the Atlantic time zone and will be busy from 8-5 most days. Evenings and weekends will be as normal.

28th Aug, 2017 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 368

The Quiet Shadow says...

As I said before, I definitely wish to join Abnninja's Game if I can jump in before it is filled. I will head over now and start considering what sort of character I might create.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 28th Aug, 2017 - 4:17pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.