Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 371 of 948

The irritation would be from the fact that - Page 371 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Sep, 2017 - 8:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 31st Aug, 2017 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 371

Out of Character: That is why Cratol did not say anything. HE did not know what that was so he just attacked with staff and foot. I do all I can to keep player knowledge out of the game.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Aug, 2017 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Yeah, it's tough to not metagame. I sometimes find myself doing it without even realizing I'm doing it. That is why I like to throw a twist in things every now and again when I Dungeon Master.

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2017 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The only reason I knew about the lightning thing was I had used a Shambling Mound in my live game on Saturday. Otherwise, I would have been completely clueless about the lightning. I try not to read monsters in the book because I want to be surprised by their abilities. Luckily, Poppo tends to go with fire-based stuff though the brown mold could have been worse we not gotten a heads up from Silas.

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2017 - 5:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 371 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Daishain, are we on a strict timeline to continue crossing the swamp at night or was it part of the plan to stop overnight? I don't remember all the details. It would make sense to find a defensive location overnight but if there is a timeline that we must keep them we should press on.

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2017 - 5:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

If I recall, we decided to go this way since it would only take us a couple of days. So we were going to stop overnight, I believe.

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2017 - 5:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

There is no strict timeline involved. You don't want to spend more time in the swamp than is necessary, but traveling at night would indeed be dangerous.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Sep, 2017 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 371

Zarra asked a simple question, it was a pertinent question, and she didn't have to sneak up on anything to be close enough to do it.

Drow or not, I'm not sure there's reason for irritation or mistrust.

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2017 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 371

The irritation would be from the fact that two people were sent to negotiate. She is a stranger to us still and just follows them up and begins to join in. It would be different if we were all standing there talking. The post stated that she followed after them. I don't think anyone is trying to be a jerk. I think it would be a honest reaction.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.