Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 373 of 948

Thomas, I appreciate what you wrote above - Page 373 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Sep, 2017 - 3:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 948 pgs.  369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 5th Sep, 2017 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 373

Zarra saw the dragons taking off. And while Jad did not tell her details of the mission, figuring that would be up to the rest of you, he spoke of Silas' distraction being for their sake.

Sponsored Links:
5th Sep, 2017 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

But wait, I thought after the Zone of Truth had been placed upon her and it had been decided that she was not a spy that she was giving a basic idea of what was going on? Either that, or at the very least dragons had been discussed and/or brought up a few times.

Though it may take some time, let me go back in the thread and see if I can double check on that. Since you have a very good point, it would be a whoopsie, if I am mistaken in thinking that was actually ever talked about with Zarra present. I'm very much with you, if I accidentally use meta knowledge with her asking that question to the lizardman.

Sigh, now I just need to figure out how many pages I have to go back.
----

Nevermind, it seems the Dungeon Master is taking care of me.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 5th Sep, 2017 - 3:07pm

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2017 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

While it was hinted at that the dragons were kings of the swamp we just told her we were going to go steal something but not from who or anything specific *smile*.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2017 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 373 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

While that is true, Zarra didn't imply anything otherwise in her statement.

"Is the Black Death one of the dragons which sees this swamp as its territory," is all that was said in this regard.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2017 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Oh I know that it is just what Cratol is hearing and seeing. He would question why she is so interested in knowing about the dragons and all while not having the full understanding of our main quest that could cause one to question her real motives more.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2017 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

So you're saying that if Cratol were in Zarra's shoes, he wouldn't be interested in knowing more about the flying incarnations of death that rule the region and may or may not have an interest in whatever this group is up to?

I'd be far more suspicious if Zarra didn't ask questions.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Sep, 2017 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 373

The Quiet Shadow says...

Also, another consideration is that she isn't stupid. The drow can put two and two together with the information she was given, and infer a fair bit based on what she was.

international QUOTE
Jad appears glad the issue seemed to have been settled, "Well Zarra, the basic premise is you're going to take back something that was stolen. The thieves occupy a ruin in the swamp. The kings of the mere may or may not be interested in interfering, but there has been a distraction arranged for them. No worries, you're not stealing anything from their particular hoards."

Just then there is a distant roaring sound. "Ah, that may be them now."

First one, then two large figures launch themselves into the air above the mere. You find yourselves watching the largest dragons you have ever seen shrink into the distance. They're at least half again as long as Chasorth, possibly twice as long. Not to mention a lot uglier.

Jad grins and says, "My Lord Irdeith and Lady Chasorth are messing with the wards to the south. The brothers now have a choice, keep chasing them down to avoid permanent damage, or let them take down the mere's primary defenses. With luck, they will choose the former. But if not, my master and mistress will be able to freely enter the swamp and cause a lot more damage than just to a few enchantments."

international QUOTE
Lia looks around as the huge dragons are visible. Only the tightness around her eyes reveal the concern she has for the danger they are in. " Yes, it is as our brave Poljen said. We must depart with haste. It is imperative that we are done with our mission before those dragons return. "

international QUOTE
"So, ye never did tell me, how would ye prefer to be buried if there be anything left of ye after the Black Dragons' acid finishes its job? Fer me, take me to a bawdy hall in Waterdeep where minstrels sing and people laugh. Use me fortune to buy me remains a chair in a corner watching it all and leave me there. I'm sure me meager ashes won't be too intrusive!" Fay laughs at that, but was there a trace of nervousness?

This is enough to ask a question that she did, especially since as shown by the Dungeon Master she really didn't ask anything that was out of range what she knew.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 5th Sep, 2017 - 3:25pm

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2017 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 373

Thomas, I appreciate what you wrote above because yes, the way you described Zarra and your intent to play her seemed to indicate you were ready for distrust at first. I have faith that the players intend for their characters to have initial concerns but eventually welcome her in as they would any other party member. I intend to have Velon still not discriminate against her due to his background and nature, although he is currently a little unsure of her involvement in the meeting with Snapjaw and addressing both him and her opinions on it back to the party all at once within earshot of the lizard.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.