Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 375 of 948

Its been happening to me too. And its not - Page 375 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Sep, 2017 - 8:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 948 pgs.  371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 5th Sep, 2017 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 375

Cinder,

Agreed with you on the leader issue, but that also helps us to cut off endless debates. Once Lia makes a decision we move forward and execute. The thing is, there will come a time when she makes a poor decision, just like any of us… it is up to us to understand or not… more fun role playing opportunity!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Sep, 2017 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Yes indeed, that's why I've come to the conclusion that a leader is good and that Lia is doing a great job. Keeping things moving alone makes it worthwhile. I guess it's just like real life!

Of course now Ky is going to think we are eagerly awaiting a mistake so we can role play jumping all over Lia. We'll see! wink.gif.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2017 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

No, Fay will be the poor schlep defending his mother from all you bruisers being mean to her… "Stop being mean to mummy. She can't help it if the Iron Bank dropped us and gave all their money to the Targaryen wench."

Oh wait, mixing games with TV.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2017 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 375 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I feel that this has all been very productive. Thomas, we all intend to have Zarra as a fully trusted member of the group. It will take some time though. It makes for some fun roleplaying as well.

Lia screwing up something as leader can make for some fun roleplay also. I would expect some criticism. She might react with a little anger but it will all be in fun. I know she can count on Fay having her back though *smile* Remeber, she is the temporary leader. When this mission is over our characters can sit down and discuss where to go from here.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 5th Sep, 2017 - 7:39pm

5th Sep, 2017 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

It should be noted though that there were those who wanted Lia to be the leader over Geoffroy, so while it was not the way they would have wanted… from a certain point of view the one currently the leader of Silver Blaze is the proper choice, at least in the eyes of a few.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2017 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

All hail the all powerful, all knowing Lia, leader of the Silver Blaze, tamer of the Mountain, Chiefest negotiator with dragons, and Khaleesi of the Dothraki… damn, I think I just did it again.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Sep, 2017 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 375

Anyone else having an issue where the url's in the email alerts take you back to older pages in the threads instead of the current post/page? Only started happening to me recently and happens on my phone and PC.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2017 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 375

Its been happening to me too. And its not just email, the "Latest topics" sidebar has been doing that as well.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.