Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 376 of 948

Daishain, The link is broken for me. Is anyone - Page 376 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Sep, 2017 - 11:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 948 pgs.  372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
5th Sep, 2017 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 376

The Quiet Shadow says...

I am having that exact issue. I tried logging out and then back in, which seemed to work at first, but I'm still having that problem. It is mroe then a bit inconvenient to be honest.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 5th Sep, 2017 - 8:02pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Sep, 2017 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

No, so far this hasn't happened to me but this is the second or third time I've heard someone say this is happening.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2017 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

It's been happening to me for several days now. It is really irritating when you are dropped 6 or 7 pages behind.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2017 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 376 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I have not experienced this but most of the time I am doing this on a regular PC so maybe that has something to do with it.

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2017 - 12:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Also same as KN here: working from PC and didn't have that particular problem.
Although I did try to cancel my email alerts to avoid getting too many messages from the threads filling up my inbox, and somehow it seems the site turns it back on automatically after a day or so… ah, the wonders of technology !

P.s: as far as in-game politics, Jahren is pretty impressed by Lia (For both professional and… other reasons), so he'd probably back her decisions up. And as a player, I also think Kyr is playing the elf as a very efficient group organizer. As they say: "Don't fix it if it ain't broken!". Excellent job sofar (Without meaning to belittle either Paul or Thomas' characters: leadership is a heavy burden, y'all… !). But somehow I can't help loving the idea of a group of "Bruisers" (To use Ninja's words) and tough adventurers subjugated by the charm and skills of a luscious elven priestess. Roleplaying-wise and story-wise, it makes total sense… that, and having more than a few of the male crew members vying for her charms. Classic.

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 6th Sep, 2017 - 12:45am

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2017 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Poppo is just enjoying the ride. He can see the issues going on but he just takes his days as they come. As long as there is food. And someone to talk the ear off of.

Also, I am having the same page lag issues as others mentioned on both my phone and pc. Sometimes got the tubes clogged *smile*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Sep, 2017 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 376

Sh.. Ash. Don't reveal all of Lia's secrets *wink* Thank you for the vote of confidence. This is a great group of players and characters. There is so much.roleplaying material to work with.

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2017 - 11:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 376

Daishain,

The link is broken for me. Is anyone else having an issue with it?

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.