Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 378 of 948

With Cratols speed if we go that route maybe - Page 378 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Sep, 2017 - 1:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 7th Sep, 2017 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 378

Indeed, the golem guards the sneaky underwater passage, not the main gate. More conventional fighters cover the latter.

The lizardfolk want the golem dealt with because that passage is the only way they can be relatively sure of reaching their kin before the hostages are used against them, but they have very little magic and no magic weapons, so can't really scratch the thing.

Not only would none of the living defenders enjoy camping in a damp tunnel all the time, pretty much all the golem has to do down there is stand in the way and punch anything going by, a task well suited to its capabilities.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Sep, 2017 - 12:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Well, in this case I think we need a very strong force indeed to punch back at the golem. [By The Way], does Dissonant Whispers work on the golem? If memory serves me correctly, they don't take psychic damage, but does the other effect, the one to make them retreat work? Moving it 30' from the entrance would be huge. It would give us room to get in and surround the thing.

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2017 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

That's an excellent question, why don't the magic users in the group go think about the answer? tongue.gif.

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2017 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 378 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

This is where player knowledge and character knowledge clash. I know that most stone golems are hard to hurt and carry lots of HP. Cratol as a player is listening to the lizard folk and does not think his weapon would do much against stone.

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2017 - 1:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

You are an evil, evil man Daishain and I see you revel in our pain and suffering.

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2017 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Cratol might not do much good against the golem, but while the rest of us deal with it, I bet there would also be bad guys coming that he could deal plenty of damage to.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Sep, 2017 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 378

I misread some of the earlier info then. We really can't afford to split up. It will probably be better to force our way past the golem. Then we can sneak in and out.

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2017 - 1:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 378

With Cratols speed if we go that route maybe he can get the golem to pursue him to give the rest enough time to come at it from behind. If it does not see you coming a few good attacks from behind it can maybe help us defeat it?

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.