Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 948 pgs.  377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
11th Sep, 2017 - 1:27am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 381

The Quiet Shadow says...

Yes, I should have realized such but hadn't realized that lights had already been lit up. I will make that assumption and in turn just keep the Sundark Goggles on generally. Admittedly, I am not having trouble recalling what the penalty is for wearing them.

A negative to sight based perception, ranged attacks? I can't remember.

Of anycase, golems being immune to non-magical attacks will makes things a lot harder for Zarra. She will try to convince with Lia to ask for advice or direction on what she can do to help.

All I can think of is the spell magic missile, unless the sleep spell could possibly effect it, I think ti is obvious at this point Zarra will need to invest in magic weapons… even if they are just +1 weapons. At least for her daggers, if not her hand crossbow as well.

Zarra will still think that she could best serve the party by using stealth and going ahead to look for the mask, yet though frustrated with this fact understand that she simply isn't trusted yet by the party.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 11th Sep, 2017 - 1:35am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Sep, 2017 - 1:34am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I think that constructs are immune to sleep spells and other such type of spells like charm and hold spells.

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2017 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Right, they are immune to a few conditions, mostly those that would impede its movement.

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2017 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 381 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

And here are my attacks again with advantage. "Thank you Zarra!" Fay yells out loudly.

11th Sep, 2017 - 3:02am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Your welcome, my apologizes in forgetting innate/racial spells when playing Zarra. I will try to remember such in the future. Though for a rogue a golem is still a frustrating encounter, at least it isn't so quite so bad in 5e for the party as a while.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 11th Sep, 2017 - 3:03am

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2017 - 3:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thomas, the only thing hurting Zarra is the lack of a magic weapon. All the fighters etc would be in the same boat as her with mundane weapons. If she had a magic weapon she could still get sneak attack damage etc.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Sep, 2017 - 3:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 381

Don't forget, Zarra has a +1 hand crossbow listed among her equipment. It is a magical weapon, and thus perfectly capable of harming the golem, you can even get sneak attack in there (As 5E constructs are no longer immune to precision damage and Specific Action: is specifically stated as working with ranged weapons).

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 11th Sep, 2017 - 3:49am

11th Sep, 2017 - 3:48am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 381

The Quiet Shadow says...

. How did I miss or forget this? Okay, my apologizes again I will start using that. I feel so stupid!

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 11th Sep, 2017 - 3:48am

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.