Daishain’s 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 381 of 395

. How did I miss or forget this? Okay, my - Page 381 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 1 Week Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 10 77 177 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread
Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

Thomaslee
Premium
(+)
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 6

Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Has 2 Associates
Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain’s 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 381

The Quiet Shadow says...

Yes, I should have realized such but hadn't realized that lights had already been lit up. I will make that assumption and in turn just keep the Sundark Goggles on generally. Admittedly, I am not having trouble recalling what the penalty is for wearing them.

A negative to sight based perception, ranged attacks? I can't remember.

Of anycase, golems being immune to non-magical attacks will makes things a lot harder for Zarra. She will try to convince with Lia to ask for advice or direction on what she can do to help.

All I can think of is the spell magic missile, unless the sleep spell could possibly effect it, I think ti is obvious at this point Zarra will need to invest in magic weapons… even if they are just +1 weapons. At least for her daggers, if not her hand crossbow as well.

Zarra will still think that she could best serve the party by using stealth and going ahead to look for the mask, yet though frustrated with this fact understand that she simply isn't trusted yet by the party.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 1 Week Ago

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
Cratol Stormcaller
Monk level 6

Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

the Quiet says...

I think that constructs are immune to sleep spells and other such type of spells like charm and hold spells.

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Dungeon Master
All

Game Master ◀

Daishain’s 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

The Sage says...

Right, they are immune to a few conditions, mostly those that would impede its movement.

Abnninja
Diamond
(+)
Faevalor Baronsson
Bard 6

Lieutenant / Center
Character Sheet
Has a Home Base

Page 381 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Lord Song says...

And here are my attacks again with advantage. "Thank you Zarra!" Fay yells out loudly.
Faevalor Baronsson Results:
  • Sun Blade Scimitar on D20 (+8): 28, 10 (2 rolls)
  • +1 Scimitar on D20 (+7): 24 (1 rolls)

Thomaslee
Premium
(+)
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 6

Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Has 2 Associates
Has a Home Base

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Your welcome, my apologizes in forgetting innate/racial spells when playing Zarra. I will try to remember such in the future. Though for a rogue a golem is still a frustrating encounter, at least it isn't so quite so bad in 5e for the party as a while.

Kyrroeth
Premium
(+)
Lia Galanodel
Cleric 6

Leader / Mop Up
Character Sheet ◀

Daishain’s 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

The Heartwarder says...

Thomas, the only thing hurting Zarra is the lack of a magic weapon. All the fighters etc would be in the same boat as her with mundane weapons. If she had a magic weapon she could still get sneak attack damage etc.

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Dungeon Master
All

Game Master ◀

Page 381 Daishain’s 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support

The Sage says...

Don't forget, Zarra has a +1 hand crossbow listed among her equipment. It is a magical weapon, and thus perfectly capable of harming the golem, you can even get sneak attack in there (As 5E constructs are no longer immune to precision damage and Specific Action: is specifically stated as working with ranged weapons).

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 1 Week Ago

Thomaslee
Premium
(+)
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 6

Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Has 2 Associates
Has a Home Base

Daishain’s 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 381

The Quiet Shadow says...

. How did I miss or forget this? Okay, my apologizes again I will start using that. I feel so stupid!

Guest please SHARE: "Daishain’s 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support" on:

Sponsored Links:

We may have more on Daishain’s 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support, Search first and if not Start A NEW Topic if Daishain’s 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support is not what you had in mind.
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette (use of OOC / off topic tags, etc) before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature
Dice Options: Need Dice Help?

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Daishain’s 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Highlights

The Trump Immigration Wall: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 2.2 Days Ago
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 2.5 Days Ago
Donald Trump: Can you see him as the next President of one of the most powerful countries in the world, the United States of America? By Opinion 4.2 Days Ago
Another 9/11: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
Wide Screen Columns: Now your screen is not as empty as before. What are your thoughts about this new feature in the Community? By Wizard 9th Sep, 2017 - 1:33pm
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 7th Sep, 2017 - 11:59pm
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abelard 7th Sep, 2017 - 3:00pm
Russia vs USA: Will there be a World War over the expansion of Russia? By Vex 7th Sep, 2017 - 2:32pm
A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 8th Aug, 2017 - 12:20pm
Offensive Trademarks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm
Donald Trump & Muslims: Can Trump stop Islamist without aggrevating the Middle East? By News 21st May, 2017 - 8:37pm
The 9.11 Conspiracy: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 22nd Mar, 2017 - 10:48pm

Updated every: 14 minutes