Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 383 of 948

Reminder for a couple of people. Oswald, if - Page 383 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Sep, 2017 - 7:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 948 pgs.  379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 12th Sep, 2017 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 383

What I do in regards to 'notifications' is I don't use them, *laugh*. I just bookmarked the thread pages into my phone and check them every so often.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Sep, 2017 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Thanks for Bless, Kyr… and maybe next round we can use it. All three of us rolled so poorly that even if we maxed it out we still would fail the Wisdom Save. But I am sure it will come in handy.

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2017 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

She has another spell that she could cast that gives advantage to wisdom saves. Lia has never used it and it would be some serious metagaming for me to use it now since it would really help with only wisdom saves. I thought about it but couldn't do it.

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2017 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 383 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

In regards to the flaming sphere, I figured Oswald would avoid hitting his companion if there was another place to put the thing, oddly enough there was. Check the map out. Source 3i.

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2017 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Daishain,

How do you handle Bless? I rolled one general bless for the round and then figure you use that one number for each roll it can help. That can be good, if I roll a four, or bad, if I roll a one like this round. It all balances out in the end though. Is this acceptable or do I need to roll a separate bless for each attack and save?

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2017 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Roll separately if you don't mind.

P.S. For Poppo's turn, since Mari can drink the potion herself, Poppo can retrieve and hand it off while still having time to turn and fire off that lightning bolt in the same round if he wishes.

If Poppo was drinking the potion himself, or was administering it to an unconscious Mari, that would be a different story, but as is…

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2017 - 1:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 383

I'll have Poppo fire off the lightning bolt to help out. I wasn't sure if Mari needed help with the potion since she got walloped pretty hard.

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2017 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 383

Reminder for a couple of people.

Oswald, if you cast a noncantrip spell as a bonus action, you cannot also cast a level 1 or higher spell with your standard action. Would you like to change that Cure Wounds to another Sacred Flame attack?

Fay, your offhand attack uses up your bonus action. If you attack with the +1 scimitar, you cannot also cast Healing Word.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.