Daishain’s 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 383 of 395

Reminder for a couple of people. Oswald, if - Page 383 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 1 Week Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 9 76 177 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread
Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #
Oswald Deepshadow
Lv 3 Rogue Lv 3 Cleric

Follower / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain’s 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 383

Scout for Hire says...

What I do in regards to 'notifications' is I don't use them, *laugh*. I just bookmarked the thread pages into my phone and check them every so often.

Sponsored Links:
Poljen Son of Nels
Barbarian

Novice / Left Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet ◀

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Cold Fury says...

Thanks for Bless, Kyr… and maybe next round we can use it. All three of us rolled so poorly that even if we maxed it out we still would fail the Wisdom Save. But I am sure it will come in handy.

Kyrroeth
Premium
(+)
Lia Galanodel
Cleric 6

Leader / Mop Up
Character Sheet ◀

Daishain’s 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

The Heartwarder says...

She has another spell that she could cast that gives advantage to wisdom saves. Lia has never used it and it would be some serious metagaming for me to use it now since it would really help with only wisdom saves. I thought about it but couldn't do it.

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Dungeon Master
All

Game Master ◀

Page 383 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Sage says...

In regards to the flaming sphere, I figured Oswald would avoid hitting his companion if there was another place to put the thing, oddly enough there was. Check the map out. Source 3i.

Abnninja
Diamond
(+)
Faevalor Baronsson
Bard 6

Lieutenant / Center
Character Sheet
Has a Home Base

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Lord Song says...

Daishain,

How do you handle Bless? I rolled one general bless for the round and then figure you use that one number for each roll it can help. That can be good, if I roll a four, or bad, if I roll a one like this round. It all balances out in the end though. Is this acceptable or do I need to roll a separate bless for each attack and save?

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Dungeon Master
All

Game Master ◀

Daishain’s 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

The Sage says...

Roll separately if you don't mind.

P.S. For Poppo's turn, since Mari can drink the potion herself, Poppo can retrieve and hand it off while still having time to turn and fire off that lightning bolt in the same round if he wishes.

If Poppo was drinking the potion himself, or was administering it to an unconscious Mari, that would be a different story, but as is…

Poppo Hardbottle
Wizard

Novice / Center
Character Sheet ◀

Page 383 Daishain’s 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support

The Diplomat says...

I'll have Poppo fire off the lightning bolt to help out. I wasn't sure if Mari needed help with the potion since she got walloped pretty hard.

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Dungeon Master
All

Game Master ◀

Daishain’s 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 383

The Sage says...

Reminder for a couple of people.

Oswald, if you cast a noncantrip spell as a bonus action, you cannot also cast a level 1 or higher spell with your standard action. Would you like to change that Cure Wounds to another Sacred Flame attack?

Fay, your offhand attack uses up your bonus action. If you attack with the +1 scimitar, you cannot also cast Healing Word.

Post Date: Sun Sep 24, 2017 - 15:38:39 GMT / Post ID: #

History
We interrupt Daishain’s 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support to share learning from yesteryear:
HistoricToday is: 24th September (GMT), in history on the 24th of September, 1933 AD the following birth happened:
Mervyn Brown: Diplomat
Guest please SHARE: "Daishain’s 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support" on:

Sponsored Links:

OPTIONS FOR DISCUSSION: About, How, When, Where, Why of Daishain’s 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette (use of OOC / off topic tags, etc) before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature
Dice Options: Need Dice Help?

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Daishain’s 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Highlights

The Trump Immigration Wall: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 2.2 Days Ago
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 2.5 Days Ago
Donald Trump: Can you see him as the next President of one of the most powerful countries in the world, the United States of America? By Opinion 4.2 Days Ago
Another 9/11: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
Wide Screen Columns: Now your screen is not as empty as before. What are your thoughts about this new feature in the Community? By Wizard 9th Sep, 2017 - 1:33pm
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 7th Sep, 2017 - 11:59pm
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abelard 7th Sep, 2017 - 3:00pm
Russia vs USA: Will there be a World War over the expansion of Russia? By Vex 7th Sep, 2017 - 2:32pm
A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 8th Aug, 2017 - 12:20pm
Offensive Trademarks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm
Donald Trump & Muslims: Can Trump stop Islamist without aggrevating the Middle East? By News 21st May, 2017 - 8:37pm
The 9.11 Conspiracy: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 22nd Mar, 2017 - 10:48pm

Updated every: 14 minutes