Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 385 of 948

Robert, you are correct with the way Lia regards - Page 385 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Sep, 2017 - 2:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
15th Sep, 2017 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 385

The Quiet Shadow says...

My drow will be following Cratol and Fay, being careful not to go off alone if she can help it.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Sep, 2017 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: : I'm sorry Ninja. I forgot about him asking for healing. Of course she would have healed him. She touches his shoulder and casts cure wounds. Lia will gain 3 more hit points.

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2017 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

In regards to characters complementing Lia; with her being a cleric of a Goddess of beauty it actually makes sense that men, even teammates, would act in this manner. Her beauty is also part of her backstory and is a main aspect of her religious duties.

To be honest, we would probably be hearing the same thing from countless NPCs if we were walking around town; if the Dungeon Master felt so inclined. Infact, I made sure to note in a previous rp post how Lia noticed that Oswald wasn't fawning over her. I felt that she would be more likely to notice someone not praising her. Just my view on it.

Reconcile Edited: Robertreaper on 16th Sep, 2017 - 1:09am

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2017 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 385 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Robert,

I think it's the leadership aspect that Thomas is commenting on. After all, his character, shall we call him Stonefaced Geoffroy for now wink.gif, was the leader and he didn't receive any praise and the leader before him, well let's say Fay gave him a bit of a hard time.

16th Sep, 2017 - 1:39am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Abnninja is correct, I was actually talking about how everyone is complimenting Lia's leadership compared to when I was playing Geoffroy. Perhaps I should have been a little clearer in implying or stating such. Still,I bear no ill will on such though I am feeling a bit jealous and disappointed.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 16th Sep, 2017 - 1:40am

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2017 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thomas, this is a game. Any compliments or negative comments in game are in character. The compliments have no reflection on you. Geoffroy isn't you, he is a character that you chose to play.

I'm really sorry if you are offended by the comments. No one is trying to hurt your feelings. Everyone is doing their best to roleplay their characters as they see fit.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 16th Sep, 2017 - 2:00am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Sep, 2017 - 2:04am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 385

The Quiet Shadow says...

I know no one is trying to offend or hurt my feelings, that I never doubted. Even in my other post I offered that I knew I really shouldn't let it bother me, even though it was getting to me a little bit.

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2017 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 385

Robert, you are correct with the way Lia regards Oswald. She expects men to ogle her. Oswald not doing so makes her unsure of him and less likely to trust him. Jack is acting as she expects. That is why she is much more comfortable around him.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 16th Sep, 2017 - 2:56am

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.