Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 387 of 948

If it goes wrong, we might be in the market - Page 387 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Sep, 2017 - 11:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 948 pgs.  383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 19th Sep, 2017 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 387

Lia would already know the answer to that. Snapjaw earlier indicated that he wants to send the non warrior half of the lizardfolk tribe back out of the hidden tunnel, then with them safe, strike for the gate.

He also indicated to the scouting parties (Lia may or may not have been in earshot), that they believe the hostages are being kept in their egg hatchery, which is to your east. He then indicated that both of the as yet unexplored passages will lead you there.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Sep, 2017 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Thanks Daishain. Sorry, I missed all of that somehow. I will post soon to rectify the situation.

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2017 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Good sir, can you provide a description of distances from where we are to the two fishing cultists? Also, I assume they have no idea we are near?

I assume they are drunk and have a dozen empty Bud bottles around them with the remnants of another six between them. One is saying something like, "No kidding, it was this bid and I still reeled it out."

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2017 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 387 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Map updated with positioning info. Source 4b

They don't know you're there, have indeed been drinking, and are swapping nonsense tales. No cans, but just for you, they have tapped a small cask of "Bud's Ale" biggrin.gif.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 19th Sep, 2017 - 8:33pm

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2017 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Woah, seems like we had a lot of posts at the same time here…
I had to rethink Jack's strategy once I saw the actual lay-up of the bathing room. It stands as it is posted for now.

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 19th Sep, 2017 - 9:52pm

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2017 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

So I have to ask, why didn't we just put them to sleep? It seems like safest course of action.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Sep, 2017 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 387

True, that. But as I said, I was already onto that post when I saw Cinder's. I decided to just do a quick edit to my original post to include Velon's suggestion. THEN I saw yours. At that point the clock was ticking and I decided to stick with the original idea instead of re-writing the whole thing.

But yeah, sleep would have been the thing, actually. I guess maybe Jack was also itching to use his blade, for once! *wink*

Let's hope he won't have to regret that decision.

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2017 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 387

If it goes wrong, we might be in the market for a new Head of Scouting department… it depends on how wrong it goes *wink*.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.