Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 388 of 948

Ash, Yeah, rolling a one happens. In fact, - Page 388 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Sep, 2017 - 10:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 20th Sep, 2017 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 388

Aye, Jack's character trait describes his tendency for reckless behavior but considering he only has 29HP I decided to tone that down somewhat… *winks back*.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Sep, 2017 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I just assumed that since we have agreed to kill off all of the cultists, we were just taking care of a few of them now to save us the trouble later.

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2017 - 3:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

There is nothing like a fumble on a stealth roll to mess up a good plan.

20th Sep, 2017 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 388 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Concerned, who fumbled their stealth? That could always become bad new very quickly., I will take a quick look of things and hope nothing to worrisome has happened while I slept.

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2017 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Yeah no worries regarding the stone. It was more that I realized that Jack, being newer, may not be fully aware of this useful trinket and may want to use it at times for the scout team. I didn't expect it to be used in that moment given that Velon is way in the back, just wanted to post it in character before I forgot.

At least we have that Sleep spell slot for future use in this dungeon!

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2017 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I am sure this is not going to look good for your spies with five people eyeing him. I hope they do not have sort of alarm device with them.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Sep, 2017 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 388

Aw, seems like the two "Professional spies" the Blaze hired are more like Masters Of Fumbling than anything else…! And yes, I did forget to use the stone this time as well, so I guess Jack will have to live with the consequences… and RUN LIKE HELL.

Haha!

They're all yours, crew… providing they're dumb enough to follow Jack, otherwise I guess Zarra will have to pick them out until the rest of us can get back into the fray.

And yes, KN is right… hopefully they don't have an alarm device with them. Another instance where the Silence Stone would be really useful! Wish I'd have thought of that one earlier.

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 20th Sep, 2017 - 8:37pm

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2017 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 388

Ash,

Yeah, rolling a one happens. In fact, just about 5% of the time! The problem is, Jack and Oswald fumbled at some pretty inopportune times. Such is life. Well, at least such is life on Fearun where all is determined by the die. My fear is only four of them follow your character and one goes for help.

Daishain,

Can you give us a quick rundown of where we are again?

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 20th Sep, 2017 - 10:58pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.