Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 389 of 948

Okay, I was hoping to avoid having Jack rolling - Page 389 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Sep, 2017 - 2:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 20th Sep, 2017 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 389

The map is updated thus I edited my post. Take a look you are in the rear now Faevalor since you and Oswald are watching the stairs.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Sep, 2017 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

KN,

Thanks. What page is the map on? I just did a quick look through and I couldn't find it anywhere.

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2017 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

It is on page 387 here in the question and rules thread. It looks like there are just few of the cultists hiding about to come join the fun.

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2017 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 389 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Well, that explains why I couldn't find it, it's on this thread. And I could be mistaken but either I count 16 Cratols, which would be wonderful if a bit annoying, or there is still but one Cratol and 15 cultists.

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2017 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Looks like our monk learned the Chi Skill of "Cloning Fist"... 16 Cratols! Running everywhere! Cultists don't stand a chance.

See if I can post the map thread here:

Source 5j

Does that work ?
p.s to Christian: maybe make sure that Jack sprints through before getting Poppo to cast Grease ? Not wanting to twist the proverbial knife here, but I'm thinking the Amber Stumbler did enough skidding on his face for the time being… *wink*.

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 21st Sep, 2017 - 12:29am

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2017 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yeah, sorry, the C in between Poppo and Poljen is Cratol, all the others are cultists.

On mobile at present, so I'll save the map fix for later.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Sep, 2017 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 389

Out of Character: : Just have Poljen running after the bad guys, and will attack whichever he sees that appears to be using a stone… I will roll an Athletics Check to make sure he gets past the Grease, assuming Poppo doesn't disperse it immediately. He will leave the downed cultist for the others. He intends to use his speed to try to stop the alarm from being sounded.

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2017 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 389

Okay, I was hoping to avoid having Jack rolling yet another scary d20 for Athletics, what with his recent luck etc… so maybe Poppo can dissipate the grease and let us through ? Not sure how that spell thing works in 5e: would he have to dissipate magic, would that be a cantrip ?

In any case, here's athletics as well (All fingers crossed !).
By the way, seems like Zarra also just did fumble her acrobatics… Jack's Super-Scouts are on a roll, everybody!

*sighs*.

P.s: also for Thomaslee, I just realized you rolled a d20 instead of a d8 for Zarra's crossbow damage, you may want to correct that if you haven't already planned to… ?

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 21st Sep, 2017 - 2:15pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.