Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 393 of 948

Yeah, that would give us some cover if you - Page 393 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 10:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 948 pgs.  389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 393

Yes, basically the only thing that can go wrong is if dragonkind are present. But let's assume that won't be the case, after all the lizardfolk haven't mentioned any, only a few evil elves… with spells like Detect Invisibility… and fireball *gasps*

Ahh, enough of that. Jack loves a suicide mission, that should get his prices up in the next dungeon crawl. Plus, he's not-so subtly trying to impress Lia, so there's no doubt as to where his preferences go: less is more indeed!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Ash I think you want the Northern doors as described by Daishain. Snapjaw suggested what we want might be there.

Velon is started up the stairs that will take them around to the main gate so don't follow that way. (Alternatively Lia and the others may redirect the main party through the West doors into the courtyard.).

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Yup, Cinder has it right. I meant for Poljen to be following whomever is scouting towards the gate. Then we heard the report from Snapjaw. If we just want to barrel out the front door and rush to the gate, Poljen will practically demand to go first. Do I need to do a post where he corrects everybody's impression of what he meant? Or can we leave tings as they are with this explanation?

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 393 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Leave it. I'm exhausted from my own posting already, and since most of the discussion was made in this thread anyway, we can maybe let it rest as it is…

*chuckles*.

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

In response to Ash's comment in the main thread. All Snapjaw can tell you for sure is that the nicer rooms in the castle are that way. He figures that would be the first place to try looking for something important.

I don't think anyone has specifically told him you're looking for a mask, and if you did, he has no particular clue on its location beyond what he's already said.

A Friend

Paul,

This explanation is good. Fay turns red as he thinks about what Poljen said and then realizes Poljen meant the scouts heading towards the gate. Damn good thing nobody can see him turn red! wink.gif

[By The Way], the assault group should hold off and give Fay and Jack time to get into the castle proper.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 22nd Sep, 2017 - 8:15pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 393

Ninja, I just edited my last post: maybe we should wait to actually open the door, until the others attack (See main thread).

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 10:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 393

Yeah, that would give us some cover if you think we need it here. This is probably the most dangerous spot we're going to encounter. That said, the actual door leading to the treasure chamber, if there is one, may be pretty dangerous too. Fay definitely defers to you here. I just edited my post and added an investigation and perception roll. If they hear absolutely nothing maybe they go? Jack's call. If he gets Fay dead I'm going to hunt you down *wink* Okay, not really but I have grown quite attached to the moody half elf.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.