Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 394 of 948

Daishain, if I understand correctly said-flight - Page 394 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Sep, 2017 - 11:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 948 pgs.  390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 394

I reckon we have about a 50-50 chance here: if we get in before the assault, we may attract more attention (Like for example if there's a guard waiting quietly there, we won't hear him but he may notice the door going ajar, etc…). On the other hand, if the assault is given, the people inside the chambers may decide to barricade the door when the battle noises start (I know I would, if I'd be defending a medieval castle…!).

All things considered, we may as well chance it and get in first. Push the door slightly open, and see if there's a reaction is probably our best course of action.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 10:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Hell, our rolls complemented each other. With your perception roll and my investigation roll we should be good. That perception roll should be enough to hear a sleeping or quiet guard's breathing!

Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2017 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

So are Mari and Oswald now leading the group heading outside? If not, Poljen is willing to move first outside and just hack anything that gets in his way…

Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2017 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 394 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Okay, what is the main group doing?

I estimated before that the general consensus was go up the stairs, and so you're sitting at the landing staring at a door at present.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 23rd Sep, 2017 - 3:13pm

Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2017 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I was thinking the main group was going for the main gate but I could be wrong. Seems at least one person is going up the stairs. I will wait for our fearless leader to post.

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2017 - 4:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Actually, before we go too far up those stairs I'd sure like to see if Fay's [Critical Hit] on perception garners them any idea which way to go.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2017 - 4:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 394

You are not looking at anything that would give such hints. This is pretty much just a passageway.

For a critical though, I'll assume you checked out the doors a bit. Doing so reveals that the other wing on this level appears to be kitchens, servants' quarters, and other support areas.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 24th Sep, 2017 - 4:43am

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2017 - 11:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 394

Daishain, if I understand correctly said-flight of stairs would be connected to another floor higher up? Or does it just wind up towards the ceiling / attic and stops there? Do we see another door higher up connected to these stairs,or does the room's architecture suggests so in any way?

Looks like we're going that way in any case… Ninja? What's your take on this?

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.