Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 5 of 948

I was thinking the same thing. Zinna hasn't - Page 5 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Jan, 2017 - 7:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
7th Jan, 2017 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #
Sarai Tzzerit
Rogue 2 Wizard 2
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 5

The Shaper of Thoughts says...

Ok, I think Sar'ai will just purchase a spell scroll of "Protection from Evil and Good" and use the down time on the travel to Greenest to copy it into her spell book as the group is on a tight schedule to head out. The scroll will cost 37gp 5sp according to your discount for common magic items and then another 50gp for the "Components" to copy it into the spell book for a total of 87gp 5sp that I'll just deduct from the 10pp we just received.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Jan, 2017 - 9:06am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Sorry I'm just now responding Daishain. I missed this earlier. Yes, I bought a quiver of silvered arrows. I will specify when I'm using them and will roll for recovery as you said.

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2017 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

No problem Kyr.

To calibrate you guys on distances covered, heavily loaded wagons typically make only 10-15 miles in a day, with 20 being doable but risky. No, that doesn't quite mean that they're only going 2 MPH while on the move, but rather that much of the day is dedicated to rest.

A lone horseman can go much further, as much as 100 miles in a day if the rider is light and the horse has excellent physical training, but without a remount will they be forced to stop for at least a day after such a feat. Your group is working with relatively light wagons, and have a large number of spare horses on hand, hence able to maintain a pace that is actually quite a bit faster than the norm. Really makes you appreciate modern automobiles eh?

8th Jan, 2017 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 5 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Thanks for the detail, I will try to get all caught up today and get everything in order. Yesterday, well it was frustrating. There was next to no availability and I had to make a stop on my way home, so I didn't have time to really post anywhere.

I was going to have Elyria take Lia's advise in having Geoffroy purchase a few items to improve her laxing grooming under the wood elf's direction. Perhaps the two continuing the conversation during the caravan ride and see about developing that where ever it goes.

8th Jan, 2017 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #
Sarai Tzzerit
Rogue 2 Wizard 2
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Wow, Lia with the [Critical Hit] perception checks! I vote she be our full time "Perceiver" from now on. (Laugh).

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2017 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Its probably Karma making up for the rolls she's been getting in some of the other games tongue.gif

But yeah, you guys will see what that uncovers later on.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 8th Jan, 2017 - 7:26pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Jan, 2017 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #
Sarai Tzzerit
Rogue 2 Wizard 2
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 5

(Laugh), daishain, true, Kyrroeth hasn't had the best rolls in that game for sure! But help is on the way! smile.gif.

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2017 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 5

I was thinking the same thing. Zinna hasn't made a save the whole current adventure. Lia is just knocking down nat 20's on perception *smile* That's ok. As long as one of them is rolling well.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (948) »

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.