Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 412 of 948

Wow, lots of 20's going around lately. - Page 412 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Oct, 2017 - 6:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

01st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 948 pgs.  408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2017 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 412

I do not believe so I think that it wore off as it was a long time ago. I did not read anything recently.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2017 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Yup on page 534 once reaching the top of the ladder Velon put Bless on Poljen and Cratol. His inspiration in blessing Cratol even came from their last experience with an enemy shield wall and homage was paid to Cratol's inspired dive over the wall to help break it up. (Plus Cratol potentially gets lots of strikes.)

All that in honor of Cratol and you didn't even read it, KN. I'm going to go cry for a while now *wink* Just kidding, of course, but my suspicion that people don't actually read what others post grows…

Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2017 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: Oh I read most every post I just may have missed it somehow. I know he had bless before and I know he had healing must have been thinking of his next action at the time.

Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2017 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 412 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I read everyone's posts, trying to figure out if Jack is gonna have to take on a major boss and two ugly half-ogre-dragon-whatnot-bodyguards on his own, armed with a toothpick and his wits only…

I'm enjoying reading about everyone burning up inspiration points and throwing themselves off the battlements to the room below, even though they have actually no idea where the mask is exactly. But since we're on the side of good and righteousness, it'll all work out at the end. Kinda like an episode from Marvel Superheroes, only with swords.

Good times (-;

P.s: someone do me a favor and actually come down the stairs so they can find Jack's markings on the wall, so he won't have done all the scribbling for nothing?
Thank you kindly! *grin*.

Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2017 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: The problem with your scribbling's is that most people will not know what it is unless the right people are with us. But it is a good effort *smile*.

Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2017 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ash,

Don't worry, once Fay dispatches this racist standing in front of him he'll come down the stairs. He won't be able to make heads nor tails of your scribbling nor would he know if it's new or old as dirt, but he'll come down.

KN,

Now that you know you've been blessed maybe you should roll four bless dice and see if that helps you hit another time or two… eh?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Oct, 2017 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 412

The Quiet Shadow says...

Which question, since both Acrobatics checks came out to be unnatural 20... Can I take back that Inspiration point and save it for something else to give advantage to?

I mean when both rolls are exactly the same it makes the use of the Inspiration point for an advantage kind of wasted. SInce it didn't change anything, its like it never made a difference in the first place.

If the answer is a "No", I'd understand. I just felt it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 2nd Oct, 2017 - 6:31pm

Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2017 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 412

Wow, lots of 20's going around lately. Yes, you can save the inspiration. You can choose whether or not to apply it after your first roll, so long as I haven't announced the result yet.

That stated, if people could wait to roll inspiration until after their first attempt is up, I'd appreciate it.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 2nd Oct, 2017 - 6:42pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.