Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 426 of 948

I think that both Lia and Poppo were far enough - Page 426 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Oct, 2017 - 6:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 948 pgs.  422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 9th Oct, 2017 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 426

Nobody hit the knowledge DC to properly identify these buggers, but this bit of lore is interesting enough to share anyways, now that you've been surprised by the tactically important part of it. As the spiderlike Stalkers were made to sow terror and guard important sites, the Godslayers were designed to serve on the front lines of Tiamat's hordes in the great war, specifically to fight against Bahamut, his progeny, and his celestial allies.

Against most opponents, they are "Just" big and tough brutes, against those bearing metallic dragon or celestial heritage however, they are much more dangerous, able to channel energy anathemic to those creatures' very existence.

In large numbers, they even pose a threat to good aligned deific avatars, something few mortal races can claim, hence their rather grandiose name.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 9th Oct, 2017 - 4:58pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Oct, 2017 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Yeah I figured that they were something more to have a name as god slayers. Now we may have to wait and get a rest as I think we just lost Velon for a bit. I do not think any has any more healing.

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2017 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I'll have to hold my post until after Cinder posts. I have no idea how many hit points he had previously. His sheet shows 43 but I'm not sure if that is accurate. If this takes Velon down to zero then she will help him as she can.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 9th Oct, 2017 - 6:09pm

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2017 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 426 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Even if he was full up he would be under from that hit I believe. So that is why I think he is down and out for the count for now.

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2017 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

So I don't forget it later, here's Poppo's roll for the arcana check on the rune circle.

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2017 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

This is a totally random public service announcement, Healer's Kits require 1 minute of continuous work to apply, making them not very suitable for use mid battle.

That is all, thank you!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Oct, 2017 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 426

That is funny Christian. We both posted at the same time and then had to modify. I thought the healers kit was a one action time frame. I will have to change my post again *wink*.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 9th Oct, 2017 - 6:33pm

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2017 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 426

I think that both Lia and Poppo were far enough away from the battle that they were the two who could go and help Velon without any AoO occurring and not have to worry about the battle for a little bit of time. With every one else around the Godslayer many we will give them time to get Velon back on his feet once again. I am sure there are enough others around this brute to take him mind off the far wall.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.