Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 428 of 948

Yeah, that makes sense to me. Okay, I'm - Page 428 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Oct, 2017 - 8:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 948 pgs.  424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 10th Oct, 2017 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 428

Actually, yeah, I'm going to say you were a bit too rough and caused 1 HP of damage just now, along with wasting a charge.

Fortunately, that isn't a major problem, and as Kn said, you can simply try again.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Oct, 2017 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Well I got a good kick on the creature so that hopefully means that he will not be making any more progress on Velon while our healer is causing enough harm to Velon. biggrin.gif Careful there Lia.

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2017 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Well, speaking of good dice rolls, it appears as though I just scored 2 more criticals. I will roll the extra dice here. And if I recall, Poljen had a higher Initiative this round than the last few, so maybe he will get the final blow in.

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2017 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 428 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Oh dear, imagine if you killed a character by rolling a 1 on a kit use? Thanks everyone for looking out for Velon, even Lia and her fumble with the scissors. I'm not quite ready to stop playing him yet!

EDIT: Daishain, you told us no one rolled arcana well enough to know the extent of the godslayer's powers versus Velon and his ilk. I thus will not ask to roll arcana again for Velon to know this, but I'm thinking he might note that something about this is odd. For future role-play purposes how would you suggest Velon perceive this? If it was just the blow he might simply think "Ooh it got me good with it's best attack" that it could have done against any member of the party, but this rabid pursuit of Velon now even in death would surely be noticed. Perhaps I roll play it simply as "Ooh they really hit hard and hate oppositely aligned dragon blood"? At first I was thinking Velon would avoid a fight with them in the future or only engage at range, but now am thinking he might not have enough info for that. Thx.

Reconcile Edited: Cinder on 10th Oct, 2017 - 3:35pm

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2017 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol will ask Faevalor to come with him on his quest to scavenge the bodies of their ill gotten goods like coins, jewelry, weapons and armor. So we can hopefully get back for a long rest with the others as they figure out the runes.

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2017 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

So, just out of curiosity, does anyone other than me actually read what all we post? Why do I ask? I wrote a fairly long post about Fay not even knowing that Oswald is gone and explained it O O C and didn't get a response from anyone. It's no biggie if the answer is no or you just didn't feel like answering, I'm just wondering here. Alternately, I may not be very clear in the way I post, and if that is the case I need to know.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Oct, 2017 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 428

I've been playing Poljen as being very single-minded. I also figured that we could discuss it when we take a breather.

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2017 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 428

Yeah, that makes sense to me. Okay, I'm good with that explanation and thanks Paul.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.