Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 429 of 948

Now I wish I had found this campaign sooner! - Page 429 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Oct, 2017 - 3:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 948 pgs.  425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 10th Oct, 2017 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 429

Yup, sorry, I do read everything but Velon's head is still spinning, he's worried about potentially having failed the mission and the risks of pushing it further, and he isn't quite sure where Oswald is. He has an inkling that the answer isn't good after seeing the demeanor of Jack and Lia as they came down the rope, but otherwise doesn't know.

One big problem (Not your fault, obviously) may be that you addressed Jack as part of it and we may have lost him, too… sad.gif.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Oct, 2017 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Ah yes, that too is a darn good reason why Fay didn't get an answer. Okay, thanks to you both for replying and I was just curious. I has a suspicion it might be my fault by not getting my thought across. Instead it appears it's my fault because our whole scouting team just went AWOL.

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2017 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

It appears our newly promoted head of scouts might be gone as well. I don't think he is dead though. Daishain mentioned giving Ash some time to make sure before removing his character. See Ash's introduction thread for more info.

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2017 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 429 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I imagine you may get a response from Lia who saw the body, although we've put a lot on Kyrroeth at the moment with regard to leadership, healing, voicing her opinion/decision on how long to rest, etc.

I don't recall who else saw Oswald's body.

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2017 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I can't believe dear old mom didn't answer! There is a tear rolling down Fay's cheek even as I type *wink*.

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2017 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The group manages to pick up some useful things from around the castle. Some of poor Oswald's gear has been ruined, his cloak included, but you do recover the following:

Bag of Holding, Bracers of Archery, Quiver of Ehlonna, 8 potions of healing, MW Longbow, 35 days rations, Bedroll, dungeoneer's pack, priest's pack, Sack, 40 gp 5 sp 9 cp

The mage whom Oswald shot in the mouth wore a ring that grants an attuned spellcaster 2 extra 1st level spell slots. He also carried a spellbook containing the following: L1 - Absorb Elements, Catapult, Charm Person, Disguise Self, Fog Cloud, Ice Knife, Identify, Magic Missile L2 -
Flaming Sphere, Locate Object, Magic Mouth, Web L3 - Counterspell, Fireball, Nondetection, Sleet Storm

The journal left behind in the brass structure is in elvish, and details the mage's study of the device. According to these notes, the device is called a farseer, and had been stolen, along with a great many other things (The journal goes off into several rants on this subject) from the elves by the human Kingdom of Illusk. After that place fell, it had been moved to Castle Naerytar, only to be lost again when the swamp claimed the area. The journal goes on to describe the device's function and operation, and includes notes on how to recreate it.

Other notable loot includes several pieces of masterwork arms and armor, three +1 longswords, twelve +1 longbows, 1 oathbow.

The lizardfolk are claiming their own spoils of war however. You have enough clout to claim a few things, but not all of it.

There is surprisingly little in the way of coins and valuable items, but someone finds a small sack of gemstones secreted away in the barracks. Your hosts have little interest in these.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Oct, 2017 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 429

Cratol will ask our lizard folk allies if they know what happened to the elf leader that fell from the battlements. He was hoping to see the body to ensue he was dead.

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2017 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 429

Now I wish I had found this campaign sooner! Missing out on all that loot… *sigh*.
Daishain - Do I need to build my choice of hirelings for my character's party?
Also, how do your masterwork items work in game?

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 11th Oct, 2017 - 3:57pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.