Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 431 of 948

6gp is a bargain and good enough for playing. - Page 431 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Oct, 2017 - 10:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 948 pgs.  427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 12th Oct, 2017 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 431

Unfortunately, I have bad news to share once again. This has not been a good few weeks.

Abnninja has apparently left us. In spite of the timing, this does not appear to be related to the recent troubles. Please check his introduction thread for details.

Aside from the loss of one of this sites most active posters, this presents problems for this game in particular. There are no scenarios in which Fay would willingly leave Lia to march into danger, and Lia in turn would be compromised by his death. I am going to be working with Kyr on how she wishes to handle this matter.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Oct, 2017 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

For Lawrance, I am going to say he can pick up a team of level 2 hirelings, 2 grunts and a cleric, for 6 gp a day, if that sounds good to him. Sorry for the delay, things have been a little… off of late.

For everyone, I'll be moving the story forward shortly if there's nothing further that needs doing.

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2017 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I think I am ready to move on. Though all of you that poke fun at my tendency to roll really well, for the first time Poljen's new HP roll was not very good. As your resident meat shield/damage magnet, I would guess you WANT him to get more HP... That's okay. It was bound to catch up with me.

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2017 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 431 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol is ready to move on chase after that half dragon and put a end to her and get that mask.

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2017 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Daishain, you mentioned that we'd have to share the loot with the lizardfolk. How hard is that negotiation going to be? Based on their plight with the golem, I would think they'd be very happy with +1 swords and bows to defend the swamp along with the other items the group doesn't claim, yes? They could perhaps take some armor as well.

(Is any of the MW armor full plate? Velon may grab that in case a specific mechanic is developed such that it would be worth switching too. For now it will just be fancier to be worthy of Bahamut, once he pays to get his adamantine moved to it.)

Team, I believe the following is what people have expressed interest in regarding the items. Apologies if I missed anything in your recent post. I think we should award the following members these items because they are the only ones who expressed interest (Unsure of Zarra's interest, but put it on the list). Beyond that, there are some other items I'd think we would seriously consider…

Cratol - bag of gems
Velon - spell slot ring, 1 potion
Zarra - Quiver of Ehlonna(?)
Lia - Bracers of Archery, 1 potion
Poppo - spellbook, 2+ potions
Bag of holding? (Poppo/Velon have interest) oathbow? (No one?)
Oswald's MW bow (No one?)
40gp (Divide evenly? How many are left in party?) remaining potions (Split evenly).

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2017 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Its not going to be very hard of a negotiation to get a handful of specific things, Snapjaw will back you up there. They're also not going to quibble over the mage's belongings or that of your comrade. What would be a problem is if you walk off with half of the bows or something along those lines.

No MW full plate here I'm afraid. However, all magic/adamantium/mithral gear is considered Masterwork by default, so you're covered as to how fancy you look.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Oct, 2017 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 431

The Quiet Shadow says...

Kyrroeth posted that they wanted the oathbow as well for Lia, and yes put me down for the Quiver of Ehlonna.

I will say, I hope things aren't what they appearing involving Abnninja. I'm concerned, yet hopeful that things will be worked out and they return.

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2017 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 431

6gp is a bargain and good enough for playing. Once you post next, I'll set up my next attempt.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.