Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 432 of 948

Cinder, that ring will not be very useful - Page 432 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Oct, 2017 - 6:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 948 pgs.  428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 12th Oct, 2017 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 432

Don't plan too far ahead, you're about to be interrupted when I post next.

P.S. I may push for a bit of a retcon. Kyrroeth is going to be bringing in a new character. Easiest way for her to have arrived is with you. If so she'd be taking the place of that healer, though as less of a hireling and more someone with her own interests in the area. Sound good?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Oct, 2017 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Wow, the loss of Lia and Fay suddenly will be quite the blow to the party and the core of the original Blaze (On top of Jack and Oswald, too). I believe Poljen and Cratol will be the only two left from the start of the campaign (Although I could be wrong as I wasn't there for it) and Velon is the next most tenured Blaze member, perhaps?

I'll be very curious to hear why the characters have left and role play the impact on the rest of the party. Ky, sorry you have to make such huge decisions about your beloved character due to the recent unfortunate losses.

--------

If Velon takes the ring, requiring attunement, he will have to give up the ring that gives him Advantage on initiative. He would offer it to Poljen first, getting their big front line fighter into the battle asap, but I have no idea how many attuned items the Snow Leopard has. He would offer it to Cratol next, and beyond that anyone that is interested.

I'll post something in character about it once I know who to give it to. I just figured I'd ask here because with everything going on in game this wouldn't be a huge priority for our characters and I don't want to take up too much time with it.

13th Oct, 2017 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

Personally I'd rather Kyrroeth take control of Fay, at least for the time being. For her to play both him and Lia, perhaps until the end of the mission or once we have gotten the mask. Their departure would feel much more natural that way, instead of the two just suddenly being gone. Perhaps at that point we'll have a little bit of more idea of what's actually going on.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 13th Oct, 2017 - 5:24pm

Post Date: 13th Oct, 2017 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 432 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

In response to the latest post. Poppo cannot say for sure. The other end of this portal must have an mirrored circle, and it must be intact enough to serve as an anchor for Rezmir to have used it at all. However, the anchor itself is typically much more durable than the rest, meaning it can easily be in a condition where it can receive but not send. The only way to be sure is to go take a look.

In the interest of moving things along, if Christian doesn't pass this along shortly, you guys can go ahead and assume Poppo shares this information.

Post Date: 13th Oct, 2017 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poppo - I never knew oatmeal, properly prepared, could conduct magic! That's good information to jot down, the next time someone breaks their magic item. **laugh**.

Post Date: 13th Oct, 2017 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

That is certainly an interesting bit of repair work, but hey, I'm not going to say there's no possible way for it to work in a world of really weird magic biggrin.gif.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Oct, 2017 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 432

That Aunt Penepole was a real magician in the kitchen! smile.gif Seriously, I figured it was a fun way to put the circle back together. Maybe the rats will eat it afterwards *smile*.

Post Date: 13th Oct, 2017 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 432

Cinder, that ring will not be very useful to Poljen. His new ability at 7th level gives him advantage on Initiative as it is. So someone else should take it. And thanks for thinking of me.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.