Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 434 of 948

If you look at the character sheet it is a - Page 434 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Oct, 2017 - 2:48am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 948 pgs.  430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
14th Oct, 2017 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 434

The Quiet Shadow says...

I'm fine with my drow taking Lia's old +1 magic bow, though the priestess may have needed to offer it too Zarra for her to accept such. Also is the +1 magic bow a longbow or shortbow.

The oath bow is nice, but unless Lia's disappearance leaves her equipment behind I don't think Zarra would ask for such and simply be content with the +1 magic bow.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Oct, 2017 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I think I'm going to have to call it in regards to Ash. Jack is going to be retiring along with the others.

Yeesh, four characters gone (Five including the cohort) in as many weeks. One of them is getting replaced, but still.

Its a harsh blow, but we can move on.

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2017 - 12:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

It is quite sad. That is a rough blow. Hopefully there will be some other players joining soon. I will miss those that we have lost. They were some very good role players. sad.gif.

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2017 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 434 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

As in any game you have people come and go. It is hard to keep a game fluid at times with the fluctuation but it can be done.

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2017 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

That was an amazing set of attack tolls for Lawrence. Two [Critical Hit] failures followed up by two nat 20's. The odds of rolling that are probably less than the chance of being struck by lightning *wink*.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 16th Oct, 2017 - 2:55am

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2017 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

These are some weird dice rolls. biggrin.gif two ones, then two twenties?
I'm assuming Lawrance would try the Hold Person, since the Troll is a humanoid. Otherwise only take the first rolls of each SR strike.
Lawrance Smithson Results:
SR 1 to hit with adv on D20 (+6): 7, 7 (2 rolls)
SR 2 to hit with adv on D20 (+6): 26, 26 (2 rolls)
SR 3 to hit with adv on D20 (+6): 13, 25 (2 rolls)
SR DMG 2 dice per hit on D6 (+0): 2, 5, 5, 6, 6, 4 (6 rolls).

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Oct, 2017 - 2:36am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 434

The Quiet Shadow says...

Again, just to double check, is the bow a long or short bow? I want to make sure I get this detail correct so I know which damage dice I'll be using. Thanks

I will miss Lia being a part of this, it's sad to see her go yet perhaps someday she might return. If not, well it was nice while it lasted. The fair wood elf priestess will be remembered. If only events could play out differently.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 18th Oct, 2017 - 2:37am

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2017 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 434

If you look at the character sheet it is a long bow. So you would have to have some strength to pull it back. Otherwise you may not be able to use it.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.