Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 435 of 948

Hmm? Oh, I'm not saying the swamp - Page 435 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Oct, 2017 - 5:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 948 pgs.  431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
18th Oct, 2017 - 3:03am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 435

The Quiet Shadow says...

Hmm, how much strength do you think Zarra will need to gain or which feat that could possibly help? Honestly not sure, for 5e especially.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Oct, 2017 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I always went that you had to have a strength of at least 14 to draw a long bow but I am not the Dungeon Master you will have to ask Daishain as to what he thinks. I know the Long bow is a harder bow to pull and the average person can not pull it. Its increased distance and power is what sets it apart.

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2017 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

5E has no strength requirement for longbows listed anywhere.

There probably ought to be, those things really do require muscle to work, but I'm not going to limit you here, especially since you do meet 3.5e's minimum of 10 strength. Have fun with the thing.

Only remaining concern is proficiency, but the bracers of archery take care of that bit.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 18th Oct, 2017 - 3:13am

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2017 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 435 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

So Lawrance can copy spells (Or at least look through them) here's Poppo's and the 'swamp mage's' spellbooks

Poppo's Spellbook
Cantrips(4): Acid Splash, Fire Bolt, Light, Prestidigitation
1st (4): Burning Hands, Chromatic Orb, Detect Magic (R/C), Disguise Self, Find Familiar ®, Fog Cloud ©, Grease, Identify ®, Mage Armor, Magic Missile, Witch Bolt ©
2nd (3): Aganazzar's Scorcher, Invisibility ©, Knock, Melf's Acid Arrow, Misty Step
3rd (3): Counterspell, Dispel Magic, Fireball, Leomund's Tiny Hut ®, Lightning Bolt, Protection from Energy ©, Sending
4th (1): Dimension Door, Greater Invisibility

Swamp Mage Spellbook
L1 - Catapult, Charm Person, Ice Knife
L2 - Flaming Sphere, Locate Object, Magic Mouth, Web
L3 - Nondetection, Sleet Storm.

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2017 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Reciprocating. The copying would have to wait, as my character spent almost all his cash on copying during creation! biggrin.gif
Level 1 (4) : *Absorb Elements, Alarm, *Burning Hands, Comprehend Languages, Detect Magic,Feather Fall, Find Familiar, Identify, *Mage Armour, *Magic Missile, Tenser's Floating Disk, Unseen Servant,*Witch Bolt
Level 2 (3): *Hold Person, Levitate, Magic Mouth, *Phantasmal Force, *Scorching Ray
Level 3 (3): Glyph of Warding, Haste, Leomund's Tiny Hut, *Lightning Bolt, Magic Circle, *Mirror Image, Phantom Steed, *Protection from Energy, Water Breathing
Level 4 (1): *Conjure Minor Elementals, Fire Shield

Poppo can certainly cast or memorize any that are listed.

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2017 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Since it seems the situation still isn't clear, the two dragons ruling over the swamp do not occupy or claim Castle Naerytar, their lair is elsewhere. The lizardfolk have been living in that castle for generations, and occasionally making an offering to those two kings in order to be left alone. They should be fine.

The reason a distraction was needed is that otherwise said dragons are likely to notice a heavily armed group that doesn't belong in "Their" land. They'd investigate, and while they're not particularly loyal to Tiamat and her cult, they still wouldn't like your honest answer to what you're up to here, and for that matter would be very difficult to lie to.

That, and they'd probably kill Velon on sheer principle, along with the rest of you if you didn't give up all the good stuff you carried.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Oct, 2017 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 435

Yeah, but with many of the lizardfolk still looking to go after our party, even with Snapjaw there, Lia and an ailing Jack and Fay, would be a very tempting target. I think the wise move is for them to stick to the pathways and roads. Besides, the sickness comes from the swamp, right? Going back can't help them recover any faster…

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2017 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 435

Hmm? Oh, I'm not saying the swamp is a good idea to go trudging through again, just that the lizardfolk will be fine.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.