Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 438 of 948

Not to be too meta, but I'd rather - Page 438 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Oct, 2017 - 1:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 948 pgs.  434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2017 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 438

So, what race are the majority of the guards? Are they all human or if not what other races are visible to us at this point?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2017 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Vast majority of the guards your spotters have seen are human. The villagers seem predominantly human as well, but a smattering of elves and halflings were spotted.

Just let me know how you make your approach.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 22nd Oct, 2017 - 9:45pm

Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2017 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

They will race to the small storage shed as it sounds like a good place to infiltrate from. I assume that they will be able to reach it in under an hour. Lora will take the celestial hawk along in a bag. If there is doubt in reaching it in time then they will head to a closer building. They don't want to become visible outside of town.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 22nd Oct, 2017 - 11:54pm

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 438 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

What is our range to the edge of the town, and what's the maximum distance to the far edge of the town?

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 1:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

If you're staying hidden for now, you're about a quarter mile away from the edge of town. Frontier villages like this often deliberately clear sight lines around the settlements, it is a lot easier to organize defenses against the odd orc raid if you can see them coming.

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain, do you need Stealth rolls for us to be hidden as the patrol (If that is what it is) passes by?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 1:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 438

Paul, I was figuring that if we put up the hut and made it a dark colour like green, it would be close to invisible unless they came within a few feet. What’s The group’s opinion on that?

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 438

Not to be too meta, but I'd rather we not blow the spell slot. If we need it later, I'd rather have it. If they spot us, well, there's only 8 of them. We might be able to take them down before they get an alarm raised. I, and Poljen, are itching for a bit of action. Not that either of us will intentionally trigger it. So I would prefer stealth attempts. Then again, Velon is the team leader and should get to make a short-notice call for what we do.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.