Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 440 of 948

Out of Character: Yes Cratol's dexterity - Page 440 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Oct, 2017 - 11:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

30th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 440

Your companion's cloak allows her to turn into a bat. It wasn't a matter of choosing a bat over various other critters.

Sponsored Links:
24th Oct, 2017 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Well, my apologies for not catching that. It was an idea at least trying to use her ability to transform into a bat to help in the situation, the apart from spying on people I really can't see it being much use given the fact it's not a creature with great physical capability.

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Haven't looked at the mechanics of this bat transformation, such as how long it takes or how often Lia… er.. Lora?... Can do it, but it seems like it could be a handy trick. Depending on the species of bat they can be as small as a mouse, right? I'd think she could squeeze through some pretty tight spaces to spy, or maybe under a door to then transform and open it for the group, etc. How tight could the construction be on a small town stable building, actually?

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 440 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Yes, I agree with Cinder. A building with a thatched roof should be porous enough to allow a winged rodent inside.
Over where I am, in my dome of weather control, how far is it to the group we are attacking?

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The cape grants polymorph into a bat once a day. It lasts an hour and is just like the spell in all aspects. It will make a great spy. No one looks twice at a bat after dark. It can get into tiny spaces which is very useful. If all else fails it is nice to be able to polymorph into a bat to escape a bad situation. The bat also has blind vision so invisible creatures can't hide from it.

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

KN, the ring grants you Advantage on Initiative rolls. Should work well in the hands of a Dexterity based character so you're often going first or at least near the top of the initiative order.

Speaking of which, isn't your Dexterity +3? I would think your modifier on initiative rolls would be higher than +1.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 440

In regards to the situation at the temple. At this point I think I'm going to let it stand. Two people he doesn't know, one of whom would stand out like a sore thumb for his memory fumbles? There is also the fact that the cult is rather demanding, and aren't exactly equal opportunity employers. Anyone who couldn't perform wouldn't last any length of time.

So yeah, go ahead and edit to react to the developing situation. Make an Insight check, call it DC 15, to react and get your blade on him before he's ready.

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 440

Out of Character: Yes Cratol's dexterity is a +3 I was in a hurry and hit the wrong number but that is ok. I will try to remember that it is an advantage on initiative for future reference.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.