Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 442 of 948

Yah, I was confused as well on why everyone - Page 442 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Oct, 2017 - 5:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 948 pgs.  438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 26th Oct, 2017 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 442

The curse DC is a formula based on the creature's Constitution and proficiency bonus. 12 is the correct number for the default werewolf found in the monster manual. These guys however were beefed up a fair bit in order to provide some challenge, and the DC climbed with that.

And, no, no LN werewolves, by default, if you embrace the curse, your alignment shifts to chaotic evil, and the Dungeon Master is encouraged to toss your character sheet into the NPC bin.

On the good side though, all it takes is a Remove Curse spell to get rid of. (Which is actually a little disappointingly easy. I'm really tempted to add on some hard to obtain reagent that will take a questline of its own to obtain… But that doesn't mesh well with the current campaign.).

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 26th Oct, 2017 - 1:59am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Oct, 2017 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

So a 14 did in fact fail. That is what I wanted to know. Thank you for the explanation. As to the thought of embracing the curse, Poljen would fight it tooth and nail (Puns totally intended). So if our cleric can offer the Remove Curse, Poljen will gladly accept it.

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2017 - 3:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

In regards to castle ETA, it is difficult to say for certain, but a range of 15-45 minutes seems a reasonable guess.

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2017 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 442 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Then our leader Had better give the word really soon! *smile*
How many total visable troops are we able to see?

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2017 - 3:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

You estimated 50ish mundane guards out and about earlier.

The scouts can now confirm not so mundane peoples are joining the party, but they are not in a position to give a full headcount at present, they're just glimpsing a few extra people from down the street heading elsewhere.

Edit: oh, and yes, confirmed on your spell expenditure in the last fight.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 26th Oct, 2017 - 3:29am

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2017 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain, based on the info the group has obtained from scouting and has, hopefully, shared amongst themselves at this point…

How many of the 75 gathered could be caught in the range of 1 Fireball (20 ft radius)? (Thinking if enough characters have good AoE, 3+ fireballs and other such things could wreck the weaker members of the gathered group, making for a more even fight after that.)

Where is the godslayer now in relation to Rezmir and the gathered group?

Thanks!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Oct, 2017 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 442

Remember people you all are talking and there is guard right there by the building. Hope he does not hear you.

Out of Character: If Cratol is using the silence stone then he should be able to walk up behind the guard and bash him hard in the back of the head with his staff? Cratol will make sure the stone is touching his skin so no sound is made at all.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 26th Oct, 2017 - 5:16pm

26th Oct, 2017 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 442

The Quiet Shadow says...

Yah, I was confused as well on why everyone just started talking right after the Dungeon Master said that there was a guard nearby that would be able to hear. Of any case, I'll see about trying to make my post during lunch and offer what Zarra will do during the current situation.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.