Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 443 of 948

Well, to put it bluntly, Lawrance has barely - Page 443 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Oct, 2017 - 7:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 948 pgs.  439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 26th Oct, 2017 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 443

In regards to fireball targets, not as many as you might like, they're not incredibly clustered up at present. The largest single group is by the stables, about a dozen of them. The rest are spread out in between there and the landing site.

Rezmir is relatively near the edge of the group, towards where it looks like the 'cloud' is landing, the godslayer is roughly in the center.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Oct, 2017 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I almost forgot about not speaking too as I was holding off on posting. Since Velon hadn't acted yet since the last Dungeon Master post hopefully that takes care of it, but who can say if people spoke before he signaled at the guard since we're not on Initiative order yet.

Thanks Daishain, that is most helpful. I think the path here is clear with a small army outside including one that already wrecked half our group and killed Oswald.

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2017 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I wonder if velon would know that if the scales of the godslayer are white does that mean that he will be more easily damaged like double from fire based attacks? If he is of white dragon decent?

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2017 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 443 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I don't know if he'd know, nor did I know, but if Daishain thinks it appropriate I'll roll an arcana or history check here for good measure. Either is -1 for Velon, being new to this world, unless the Dungeon Master gives me a boost for it being dragon related after chatting up Silas whenever he could for a few days.

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2017 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I didn't worry about the guard because Daishain said we needed to either remove the lookout or talk quietly. I assumed that we were all talking quietly. A botched killing of the guard and he could sound the alarm.

After reviewing the post by Daishain I see that I misread it. He might have heard us *wink*.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 26th Oct, 2017 - 6:44pm

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2017 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

If Velon keeps up with using Message, we can all whisper back to him, no matter how spread out we may be *smile*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Oct, 2017 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 443

It's certainly handy, obviously for being quiet but also including when wanting to keep a message secret when the whole party is around or just in a random crowd. This doesn't have to be deceit really, just recently Velon had doubts about taking on this whole town even when we thought there were 'only' 50 men, so he shared that concern with Poljen only. He didn't want to express such doubt to everyone in something he may then immediately ask them all to do if it was decided to be the best option.

Scout as you see fit. Velon doesn't want to micromanage anyhow as he feels heroes following their instincts is best in many cases. He'll just speak up when he feels he needs to. Out of character I wouldn't want the group to get sick of having to get the OK from another player for everything. We still just did our thing with Geoffroy (Not in the party anymore) or Lia taking the lead unless leadership was needed.

If however you want to role play it because Lawrance really wants to prove himself a reliable member of the group and not make a mistake, I'm happy to do so.

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2017 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 443

Well, to put it bluntly, Lawrance has barely any experience with battling this cult, so all his direction is guided by those of the party who do. In different situations, different choices, but he isn't trying to prove himself, he just wants to succeed. It would be foolish not to follow knowledgeable adventurers, with so many strong creatures roaming around.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.