Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 444 of 948

I know what I want to do but I think others - Page 444 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Oct, 2017 - 3:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

17th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 948 pgs.  440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 26th Oct, 2017 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 444

Daishain, Poljen can not see all the details from the hawk, but can Lawrance get a rough idea of how much of the flying mountain will be below ground when it lands, presuming it lands where we have seen the crater/indentation in the ground? The cave entrance that is below the levels of the castle, how far up from the bottom is it? Will it be underground upon landing? If so, how deep? I am thinking that maybe if we can get below it as it lands we could get in the cave, or even that mist/exhaust port below it. If these questions are confusing let me know and I will try to rephrase in order to explain better.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Oct, 2017 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The cave looks like it will be a dozen or so feet above the ground when the castle lands. The devices generating the mist are on the bottom of the thing, so will not be accessible.

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2017 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I am not sure we want to go into that cave. Something tells me that it is not a friendly cave. Cratol is all for climbing the walls.

Post Date: 27th Oct, 2017 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 444 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I want to second what Kyrroeth said in the Main Thread. It is one thing to alert people about being unavailable for posting, but I don't think you should ask people to wait for your schedule. If you're going to have your character be central to something, such as a scouting mission, I feel it is incumbent on the player to make him or herself available for posting.

27th Oct, 2017 - 2:16am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

My apologizes for any offense or impoliteness, as such not was intended, but it was simply because people were moving ahead so quickly despite my schedule being known.

I can very much understand when I haven't posted in more then nine hours, but given the fact that Zarra had been placed with the role of scouting ahead with Kyrroeth's character and everyone going ahead multiple turns seems a bit unfair as well.

I am putting forth the effort, especially since I went part time to full time, and despite such I have been keeping up at least a couple of posts like I promised the last few days.

People have work, they have real life concerns to worry about. Requesting an hour and a half isn't much in a 24 hour day, especially when I often stay up late playing catch up or getting in a couple of posts.

Since such was frowned on, I won't ask such again.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 27th Oct, 2017 - 2:19am

Post Date: 27th Oct, 2017 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

So what's the plan guys? It doesn't sound like you're going to try eliminating the ground forces before the castle lands, so will you just hunker down for now?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Oct, 2017 - 3:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 444

I think we are all of the same opinion - there are too many to defeat assuredly. The plan is to infiltrate and take over the castle.

Post Date: 27th Oct, 2017 - 3:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 444

I know what I want to do but I think others are going to do something else *smile* I have a feeling that many of these guards are not that tough and just numbers. But that is my player knowledge coming out and not character knowledge.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.