Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 47 of 948

Yes He was debating with himself what to do - Page 47 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Feb, 2017 - 8:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 948 pgs.  43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 7th Feb, 2017 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 47

Ok, for now I am presuming that Onwen, along with others, will soon go to the temple to investigate what the Rector and his patient have in terms of books and personal knowledge. Likewise, I am presuming that Sar'ai basically circled the town in search of the 'wrong side of the tracks'

Onwen is able to perceive the 'noise' a little more clearly than Sar'ai due to the difference in experience, but both have to go at least a few hundred feet to detect a difference. Making a game of hot vs cold a real chore.

If you picture Greenest as a clock face, with the fort at the center, Town hall is near the center on the 11:00 position, while the temple is near the outer edge at 3:00, almost as far east as one can go while still being in the walls. Onwen notices a slight decrease in intensity as he heads to the temple.

Sar'ai was paying attention to other things, but if she had to guess, she'd point to the region between 5 and 8.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 7th Feb, 2017 - 10:22pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Feb, 2017 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I should have known rolling those 20's at first for perception wasn't a good thing. I've bombed most of the rolls since then. Hopefully I'm getting the terrible rolls out of the way before our next combat *smile*.

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2017 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Its not just you, several in the party are missing stuff because of low rolls. But you're right, if you're going to get low rolls out of the system, this is a good time for it.

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2017 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 47 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol will still follow Sar'ai around just in case something does happen and back up is needed for either party. He will be watching here and there to see if he notices anything.

9th Feb, 2017 - 3:14am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

The good news, I will being a three day weekend to post. The bad news is I will only be posting once before going to bed. I will try to make sure I don't miss anything important.

9th Feb, 2017 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #
Sarai Tzzerit
Rogue 2 Wizard 2
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

The Shaper of Thoughts says...

Alright, as to not fill the main thread with just skill check rolls, I'll make them here as I don't have any further input to respond to in this situation.
I'll also roll a perception and stealth check for Elanna. Disregard if not necessary or not applicable.

Sarai Tzzerit Results:
  • Investigation on D20 (+3): 20 (1 roll)
  • Perception on D20 (+0): 14 (1 roll)
  • Stealth on D20 (+6): 8 (1 roll)
  • Percept Elanna on D20 (+3): 16, 19 (2 rolls)
  • Stealth Elanna on D20 (+3): 5 (1 rolls)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Feb, 2017 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 47

Wow. Cratol shocked me there. Very out of character for him. I'm sure Sar'ai was surprised as well. It was a good idea though *smile*.

Speaking of bad rolls.... That's incredible. It seems fate doesn't want us to find the source of the magic block. It's never a good thing when the Dungeon Master is amazed at how bad the rolls were.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 9th Feb, 2017 - 6:23pm

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2017 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 47

Yes He was debating with himself what to do and that was the only thing he could come up with to make things look like they were there for a specific reason.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.