Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 462 of 948

I hate to say this, but if Lora makes a communication - Page 462 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Nov, 2017 - 4:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

01st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 948 pgs.  458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2017 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 462

I'm never so in love with my plans that I'm unable to accept a kink or two. biggrin.gif It's just the first round, so far *smile*.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2017 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Oh now the dungeon master wants to be involved in what's going on? wink.gif Too late Daishain, Cratol already solo'd Rezmir.

Cratol really went for it, huh? So much for "Please delay fighting as long as possible" while we take out the ogres. Sorry to say I don't think she's going to go down quickly.

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2017 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Well she may not go down at all if she has a protective circle around her. Not sure if he can get through it or not but who knows. It may be just to protect her from magical attacks.

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2017 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 462 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

To be clear, she isn't in the circle, the circle is in between you and her. You'd have to hug the walls to get to her without stepping inside yourself.

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2017 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Oh he will avoid the circle to get to her if he can and is able to do that. I have a feeling that the circle is something she wants Poppo in.

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2017 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yes, I agree. The circle seems more likely to be a punishment of some kind rather than a defense, but still avoid it *smile*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2017 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 462

The last person Velon would have seen going into the room and shutting the door would have been Zarra.

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2017 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 462

I hate to say this, but if Lora makes a communication to the others they can hear or see and actually understand, then Rezmir should as well. This would most likely negate any surprise action against her. Maybe allow Cratol and Zarra an INT roll to get what she is mouthing. Otherwise Cratol rushing to the attack should hit that circle…

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.