Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 483 of 948

Yeah I think she is going for the mask too. - Page 483 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Nov, 2017 - 12:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

01st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 948 pgs.  479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 19th Nov, 2017 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 483

It's 7 more rounds. 10 rounds in a minute. Unless I have my games mixed up which is possible. Yes, Rezmir is about to fall.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Nov, 2017 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Sorry, I had assumed that the runner yelling at the top of his lungs was audible to everyone. I also thought that the prime target was Rezmir, and considering her ability to survive everything we’ve thrown at her, I’d be surprised if one of us went after a minor cultist when she needs to die so bad.

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2017 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Yeah just looked it up. I am still used to the six melee rounds a minute rule instead of the ten melee round minute. While six or ten seconds does not seem that long in game time it can be forever in a combat scenario *smile* SO seven more rounds for him unless we defeat her then the time goes faster.

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2017 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 483 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The problem is that one cultist can turn into many cultists plus vampire, giant, etc. Things happen though. If it is mentioned to Poljen and Velon they will be angry about him being allowed to escape but it will be in character. We prioritize the runner using Inspiration points if needed. It might keep us from taking the castle but we should have the mask now and that teleportation scroll can get us out of there. I didn't like the way the Dungeon Master said so no one is going after the runner but a pseudodragon. That really doesn't bode well.

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2017 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

If Rezmir goes down this round and Poljen is alerted he will gladly use his long legs to try to run the cultist down. As of this moment he still has plenty of Hit Points to spare!

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2017 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Incidently, could I get one more attack roll from Poljen? You'll likely see what its for soon enough.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Nov, 2017 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 483

Uh oh, my guess is Attack of Opportunity, meaning she’s getting ready to grab the mask and/or flee. That’s just where I’m putting my money.

Hope Velon survives this, I’m not done playing him, ideally.

I’d have to look back; who we waiting on?

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2017 - 12:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 483

Yeah I think she is going for the mask too. I hope we can take her out before that.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.