Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 530 of 948

Lora could use the ring. I hesitate however - Page 530 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Dec, 2017 - 5:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 948 pgs.  526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 7th Dec, 2017 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 530

Cratol has no issues if you take the castle to his family home. We can drop a lot of the lot off there for safe keeping. Plus that is where we had hoped that Lia and Faevalor had gone to get healed.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Dec, 2017 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I want to see a lawful good paladin grasp Hazirawn. That would be interesting *wink* Any volunteers? Lora thought she could master it and she was very wrong.

Going to Crato's ancestral home would make it easy to get Lia back in the game *smile*.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 7th Dec, 2017 - 4:43pm

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2017 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Velon will take the +Charisma chain (Bracelet of heartfelt blows) if the group is ok with it. He will remove his Cloak of Protection for now to attempt to attune with it and truly feel it's power before deciding what to do with the extra attunement item issue. This bracelet actually helps me decide on my future build choices, I think.

Would Poljen be interesting in the Cloak of Protection? Velon would think of him first with regard to +AC for even more tanking ability, plus saving thows, as Velon still fears fighting a mind controlled Poljen some day! I'm not sure how many attuned items you have Paul.

Yes Cratol's home is a great idea. The possibility that Lia went there is also perfect! smile.gif

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2017 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 530 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Last you saw Lia and those with her, they were headed northeast for a nearby city. Even if they decided to go to Cratol's hom afterwards, you're liable to get there weeks if not months before they do.

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2017 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Well, so much for that idea. :(Poljen already has a cloak of protection.

I have a feeling that we are about to have a lot of visitors.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 7th Dec, 2017 - 5:14pm

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2017 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I don't know why you crazy people want to take on an evilly-aligned sword at all! The prudent steps would be to find a way to destroy it utterly so no bad guy gets to use it, ever again, not trying to dominate it and fight for control every bloody battle. Trying to use such a thing is like tightrope walking over an abyss during a wind storm- while the path may get you to your destination, it's more likely to end with you a red wet spot on the bottom of the canyon.
I'd get Pol the Charm-protection amulet, since he's the highest risk to us if he gets Charmed, and the Ring +1 to Velon or Cratol for enhancing their tankability.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Dec, 2017 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 530

I'm full up on attuned items, and actually heavy one now. Already gave away the initiative ring to Cratol for the same reason.

So now we have a ring and cloak of protection up for grabs.

I have ideas for this incoming mob if we can't stop the runners. Daishain, has Poppo learned how quickly the castle can maneuver, and whether or not it can be tilted up, down, or fully upside down? smile.gif.

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2017 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 530

Lora could use the ring. I hesitate however due to player knowledge that she won't be in the group much longer.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.