Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 531 of 948

Water breathing allows for casting and such - Page 531 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Dec, 2017 - 5:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 948 pgs.  527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 7th Dec, 2017 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 531

I'd still go with my idea of diving into a lake or ocean and drowning everyone within, except us *smile* Water Breathing is a ritual cast, so it's an easy prep.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Dec, 2017 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

What does the other ring do? I am not sure Cratol can use the cloak without it hampering with his abilities but I am unsure on that.

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2017 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The vampire and dragon will survive unfortunately. It would at least get rid of their lackeys. I like the idea. My only concern is our pilot's lack of experience. We could die from impact or be unable to take off again. *wink*.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 7th Dec, 2017 - 5:22pm

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2017 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 531 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Good idea, but the setup is designed to keep the whole thing as level as possible. Poppo and Lawrance could probably override that stabilization, but either would want days, if not weeks, to study before they'd be at all comfortable trying. Messing with an active magical enchantment, especially one with so much power behind it, is incredibly dangerous. Doing it without that study period is almost exactly like cutting random wires on a bomb.

Submerging could work for most of the Castle's inhabitants, but White Dragons are known to be excellent swimmers, and vampires don't need to breathe.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 7th Dec, 2017 - 5:28pm

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2017 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I think we can take out the lackeys our main issue is the vampire and the dragon. If we can defeat the vampire we can take our time to defeat the dragon. Taking another evil dragon from this cult would be great. Two dragons down and missing this castle and the treasure will be a big blow to the cult.

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2017 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I wonder what a White Dragon's frost breath would do in water? It wouldn't have the range, but would it just enclose everything in a block of ice? Maybe 10 feet long, including it's muzzle? biggrin.gif Also, what occurs when a lightning bolt conducts through water? Will it do a bit of damage in a wider area, as well as the 100' line? Lawrance would start pondering the possibilities of testing this effect…

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Dec, 2017 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 531

How would spell casting work under water that required vocalizing? It would be altered and might interfere with the spell. I'm not sure how that would work.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 7th Dec, 2017 - 5:34pm

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2017 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 531

Water breathing allows for casting and such as normal. Only movement is affected. Up to 10 targets per spell, and it lasts for a day. Combat is at disadvantage, ranged weapons only go normal range, and other effects.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 7th Dec, 2017 - 5:38pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.