Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 537 of 948

That's my hope, too. With the two - Page 537 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Dec, 2017 - 3:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

05th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 948 pgs.  533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 537

Lia stopped the fight to talk with Leninthon, the blue dragon. She tried to reason with him and come to an agreement but failed. It was fun roleplaying speaking with an angry adult blue dragon. A little tense *wink*.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 8th Dec, 2017 - 3:10pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

That was fun on my end too. Lennithon is an interesting fellow. I'm almost saddened he didn't survive, he'd have been encountered again later on if he had.

In case you were wondering about it, an agreement to get him and the others to leave was possible in that discourse, but the price he'd have insisted on would probably be too much to bear.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 8th Dec, 2017 - 3:14pm

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I hated to kill him too. I love dragons. I tried to appeal to his honor which worked in that he spoke with me. I tried to warn him of the consequences. sad.gif.

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 537 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

You must be out of your mind. Taking that big blue beast out was one of the best thing we have done in this game so far. Poljen thought talking with him was dumb, but he wanted to give Lia a chance to pull it off. And if he had named any price for them to leave, he probably would have attacked anyway. And Poljen's leaping final blow was one of, if not THE most cinematic moments we've had. To the big barbarian it made up for the fact his brilliant plan for the midnight sneak attack on their camp was totally blown off. He would have crowed about how clever he had been if that had happened. But instead he gets to talk about slaying a dragon. That's good enough.

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The problem with fighting a full grown dragon is their legendary resistance. That's a lot of shrugged off spell effects. If we were just taking him on, I'd go for it, but add the vampire and cultist rabble in and it'll get hairy. Also, the interrogation info indicates we will not get our full long rest before having more company. Hopefully it'll be a small issue again, but without our full rest we are going to have to think hard about leaving. Letting the Queen out, teleporting and flying griffon-back away, and let the castle hit the ground might be our only option.

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

You could be right GK but it's a flying castle. Think of all that wealth on board as well. If we took that flying castle we would have the funds to hire metallic dragons to guard it :)It might not be feasible but that would be such fun. The statisticians would be in heaven calculating and keeping up with supplies needed. Etc.

Paul, that was a glorious moment. It was at that point that I realized that Poljen was insane *wink* He had a good idea about the camps. Lia was more cautious then. She would have supported that later in the campaign.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 8th Dec, 2017 - 3:47pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 537

The fact that we took a lot of people out in their sleep means that we will have less to fight now. I think they are hoping more are still here to wake up that will not wake up at all. We may get our full rest in before they figure out that many are dead.

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 537

That's my hope, too. With the two floors worth of people eliminated, there may not be any shift change which means any living guards looking for relief will also start to look around when they don't get their replacements.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.