Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 541 of 948

There are no windows in here. Technically - Page 541 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Dec, 2017 - 10:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

05th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 948 pgs.  537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 541

In that case how was aura of vitality healing distributed? That would be the only way for her to have hit points and be able to contribute.
Poljen and Cratol are going to be in really bad shape with two levels of exhaustion until they get 8 hours of rest. That might be a while.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I forgot about our two additions actually. They Would probably be the candidates to stay outside the hut, because they are at full everything. But they would only be outside the hut alone during casting, anybody else who wanted to be outside afterwards could do so. Except me.
I don’t see us being able to take down the castles forces without getting a long rest, and I don’t think we’re gonna get a long rest inside the castle. Either way, we are about to find out.

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ok, before I post again…

Daishain, what's the layout regarding the ever popular tiny hut? Is it actually up against the doors blocking them from opening? Is there plenty of room in the control room outside and around the hut?

To be frank I was about to have Velon insist that Lawrance dismiss the beloved tiny hut, we're here to adventure not hide in a hut after all, and not everyone can utilize it's safety. If it is acting as a bar for the door however, or shelter for the truly badly wounded, then perhaps they should leave it up but still otherwise all come out and get ready to fight.

Thanks.

Reconcile Edited: Cinder on 8th Dec, 2017 - 9:39pm

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 9:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 541 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Yes, you wanted the hut up against the door, so that is where it it. Yes, there is a fair amount of room in here to stand, maneuver, and fight if necessary.

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Yes the aura of vitality is another bookkeeping thing we needed to address. Velon doesn't need a full 10HP to be at max, so he'll pass and let others have it.

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Something else I wanted to know - is there a big window in the control room? If not, how close are we to an area where the griffins could land or pickup someone? The extra people will need an exit.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 541

I think Nikolaos would have been able to designate where the various shots of healing went. He should look at his rolls and decide who got what. If he wanted to give one set of rolls for each of us, one right after the other to save lives, then he could give a couple of sets of rolls to each. But it is up to him, right?

Poljen will come out and get ready to fight. At worst he has used Hit Dice during the short rest bit. And his exhaustion will halve his speed and give him Disadvantage for skills. But the important thing is his attacks are not effected. As long as we stay relatively close so he doesn't have to move much, he'll do okay. Is anyone going to run out and see if they can catch the vampire? Maybe then the rest of us can catch up…

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 541

There are no windows in here. Technically the nearest exit to the gryphons would be the big exterior double doors, but you haven't found a path to the inside of those yet. Second nearest would be the balcony on the second floor.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.