Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 7 of 948

While walking my dog this morning I realized - Page 7 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Jan, 2017 - 2:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 10th Jan, 2017 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 7

And Poljen scores ANOTHER critical failure! I sure hope this balances out in combat *wink* Otherwise this is going get pretty frustrating....

Sponsored Links:
10th Jan, 2017 - 3:00am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Laughs, he completely failed that intimidation. Now that is a far bit amusing, lets just hope it doesn't provoke an attack, I don't think a fight breaking out will do well for moral or in having everyone get along.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 10th Jan, 2017 - 3:03am

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2017 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

That would at least give Poljen a chance to play to his strengths! Bring it on, Dragon Lady!

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2017 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 7 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Critical fails aside, cases like that are a good example of why I don't think skills should be tied to only one attribute. There's no way a man like Pol should be worse at intimidating others than most of the group.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 10th Jan, 2017 - 3:03am

10th Jan, 2017 - 3:21am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Still, what can you do? If you roll a 1, you roll a 1. That is one the disadvantages, or advantages mattering your point of view, of games that make use of dice as an element of randomness.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 10th Jan, 2017 - 3:25am

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2017 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

No worries here. I just write it off. I will just assume that Lady Miruvial has seen plenty of large, ignorant men glower and growl at her, and so is unimpressed with Poljen… this time, at any rate. Maybe there will be another occasion when he flexes his anger and rolls well, at least giving her pause, if not outright cowing her.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Jan, 2017 - 8:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 7

That's insane Paul. You keep rolling [Critical Hit] failures and I keep getting nat 20's. It will turn sometime though. That sorceress is lucky the scene was ended. Lia isn't pleased. She was going to call her out right then. It was almost a cleric vs wizard duel *smile*.

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2017 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 7

While walking my dog this morning I realized this is just balancing for the awesome hit point rolls I got for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th levels. They gave me a bunch, so a few critical failures in non-critical situations is fine with me.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.