Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 623 of 948

This is really nerve-racking, I hope you all - Page 623 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Jan, 2018 - 4:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 1st Jan, 2018 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 623

Basically, Glazhael's turn consists of him reappearing, doing what he wants (In this last round that was attacking Poljen and Cratol, moving to Zarra and taking her pack), then there is a 50-50 chance he Blinks out at the end of his turn. If he doesn't, other can attack. If he does, he comes back at the start of his next turn. The folks who did not go this turn that have spells/attacks can ready them for when he comes back on his turn. It is not over yet, despite how close that may be. Heck, if someone revives Poljen, he will give it another try.

Reconcile Edited: PaulNelson on 1st Jan, 2018 - 3:28pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Jan, 2018 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Daishain, I’m a little confused about the timing of things. Did Velon’s firebolt hit? I’m guessing maybe he just hasn’t acted yet since he’s lower on initiative? Does that means there’s really no need to post until after you post the dragons move again? It would seem that anyone below the dragon’s initiative is really a round behind the rest, which of course makes sense. In this case perhaps I’ve been posting a round too early each time and should just skip round 1 in such a fight to avoid confusion and wasted posts and rolls? [Thanks]

Post Date: 1st Jan, 2018 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Cinder, I think that is the case. You would have gotten your attack off if the Blink had not kicked in. If you leave the attack held, when it comes back, it will go off…

And if it is in range of it, when it comes back, Lawrance's storm can blast at it again as well.

Reconcile Edited: PaulNelson on 1st Jan, 2018 - 3:37pm

Post Date: 1st Jan, 2018 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 623 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon has a lower initiative than Glazhael, same for everyone I didn't mention in the last post. You can save that to firebolt as a readied action for next time, as can others.

Post Date: 1st Jan, 2018 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Oh oh oh! Not only will Velon's bolt go off when Glazhael comes back, so will Poppo's Magic Missiles.

Does that also mean the 14 HP Lora gave Poljen come after the dragon has blinked back out, so he is up? If so, he will ask the others for where he should stand and ready his attacks. Normal, since his Reckless will be countered by 3rd Exhaustion of course.

Post Date: 1st Jan, 2018 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Presuming she doesn't decide to do something else, that is correct, she could get you back on your feet.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Jan, 2018 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 623

Kyrroeth, it is your call. Either stick with the HP to revive Poljen yet again, or ready something to attack the dragon when it reappears.

If you have a Dispel, you could end his Blinking for good…

Reconcile Edited: PaulNelson on 1st Jan, 2018 - 3:52pm

1st Jan, 2018 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 623

The Quiet Shadow says...

This is really nerve-racking, I hope you all manage to take the dragon down. Even if Zarra may be lost, the mission itself could still be complete and the party won't have the embarrassment of telling Sila that they messed up by losing the mask when they had it safely in their possession before.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.