Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 628 of 948

Raise Dead isn't all that high a level - Page 628 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Jan, 2018 - 4:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2018 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 628

Anyone else just have a private “YAY!” Moment when reading the dragons demise? I did. This not knowing with any degree of accuracy what the hit points and damage done make combats awesome! Mind you both myself personally, and Lawrance personality-wise would feel regret from slaying such a Magnificent creature, albeit necessary.
This game has been a great bit of fun.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2018 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon will need to swallow his pride on this one as he never really got into the thick of it and things were a bit of a mess, but the group prevailed none the less. Out of character I don't even know if the dragon saved against his three fireballs or took the full brunt but I don't really care what the damage totals were anyhow. I'm just glad we can keep our characters and the mask! (Let's confirm the mask is there, of course!).

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2018 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poljen is just about to have a bit of a tantrum. He might even threaten to leave the group. Rest assured he will not. He is just wound up, and venting. He will quickly get over it and return to his usual cheerful, happy-go-lucky self. Unless someone really wants to give him guff over what he says.

EDIT: And a special game ball goes to Lawrance for the Most Clutch Roll. If he had not recognized the spell as Blink, I am not sure that we would have won. I bet it would have taken less damage the first time it came back. It might have escaped, and in doing so taken more of us down. Way to go, Gknight!

Reconcile Edited: PaulNelson on 2nd Jan, 2018 - 3:32pm

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2018 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 628 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Ignazio never revels in death. It was indeed a marvel of the world. At the same time, death is a part of this world and finds us all eventually.

As for myself, I am thrilled the thing is dead.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2018 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I don’t know what Poljen is about to say but I can guess. If some is aimed at Velon I guess I can’t have him say the dice and the dungeon master wouldn’t let me attack in melee! wink.gif.

2nd Jan, 2018 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Quiet Shadow says...

I am glad that you all won, hopefully the victory of this battle will be celebrated and not lead to division or contention. Perhaps even we can have this flying casle directed to Waterdeep or elsewhere to allies with a couple going ahead by using the teleportion scroll to deliver the mask.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 2nd Jan, 2018 - 4:12pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2018 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 628

Thomas, you have a big decision to make now. Do you bring Geoffroy back, do we resurrect Zarra or do you roll another character?

Great job everyone! What a fight. I'm sorry Lora wasn't much of a contributor in most of these fights. I guess that I should have made her a comic relief character with all the bad rolls *wink*.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2018 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 628

Raise Dead isn't all that high a level spell (5) and may cost some to do, but Zarra certainly can be brought back. It's up to you, Thomas, which way you want to go.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.