Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 650 of 948

Poljen and Cratol would be our stealhiest - Page 650 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Jan, 2018 - 10:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 948 pgs.  646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
15th Jan, 2018 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 650

The Quiet Shadow says...

I admit to being at an impasse, unsure of how I should proceed forward.

I have enjoyed roleplaying as Zarra, and she is been met with approval by other players, yet my intention was always that she'd be but temporary change of pace.

I had always planned on going back to Geoffroy, though I am debating whether or not I might try postponing the date of his return since a few are hoping Zarra will stick around.

Sighs, I've never been that good at making such decisions.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Jan, 2018 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Thomas, sometimes decisions are difficult. I wouldn't be all that concerned with what character of yours others want to see. You are the one playing the character. The only consideration is what type of character do you want to play. Do you want to play a stealthy character or a more straight forward one? If you are planning to bring Geoffroy back then I wouldn't wait too long. Daishain is being fair with this but I don't see him allowing Geoffroy to sit out for months and then come in at the same character level and gear as characters that have been doing all the hard work. Again, its your decision though.

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2018 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Yeah didn't mean to make your decision harder by saying I liked Zarra, Thomas. Just a compliment towards the character. Velon wasn't with Geoffroy from the start and hadn't developed as much of a relationship with him. He had seen Zarra go from untrusted stranger in a swamp to a valued member of the group with no one questioning her for being a drow. If Geoffroy comes back Velon will try to get to know him better as well.

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2018 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 650 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Same with Poppo, he had more of a personal connection with Zarra but that's no reason for you to play one character over another. Play what you like and the rest of us will adapt *smile*.

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2018 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

When the Dungeon Master posts that we could potentially side quest for Legendary items, I'll admit visions of +3 Full Plate armor and a Belt of Storm Giant Strength start dancing in my head. Why do I have this weird feeling that an hour quest to kill some kobolds wouldn't quite cut it, though? wink.gif #OP.

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2018 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thomas, play what ever you wish. My only concern is the lack of that character class in our group. If we go without a sneaky type, will we be at a disadvantage?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Jan, 2018 - 10:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 650

I'm not so sure about lock picking and that type of thing or even what his perception and other general skills are, but I believe Poljen is actually quite stealthy with some boots and other benefits he might have. He may have to be our scout. We also have familiars. Perhaps we'd be fine?

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2018 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 650

Poljen and Cratol would be our stealhiest characters at that point. Lia would be about the same as them with an item that grants advantage on stealth. The problem is that none of them have proficiency or expertise in stealth. There is a big difference between a plus 3 and a plus 9 or 10 in stealth. It will be much less reliable. From a party need standpoint, Zarra is much more needed than Geoffroy is to be honest. Geoffrey doesn't bring much to the party that we don't already have at this point. Its strange how this party has gone from having multiple rogue types to none at various times.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 15th Jan, 2018 - 10:29pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.