Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 655 of 948

Thanks, perhaps after I catch up on the 10 - Page 655 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Jan, 2018 - 3:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 948 pgs.  651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 18th Jan, 2018 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 655

The items need to be made for it, its not exactly something that can just be tacked on with a bit of epoxy.

The spiked shield could be wielded as an off hand weapon, using all the normal rules and limitations for two weapon fighting.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Jan, 2018 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I will be posting under the assumption that 1 platinum piece is the equivalent of 10 gold. Which would make the price quoted on the gryphon rental to be 1000 gold, with a refund/deposit of 800... Let me know if this is incorrect please.

Post Date: 19th Jan, 2018 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

That is correct:

1 Platinum = 10 gold = 20 electrum = 100 silver = 1,000 copper

Electrum's a weird one (Its a silver+gold alloy [By The Way]), I'm not sure what it is still doing in the official progression, no one I've met uses it.

Post Date: 19th Jan, 2018 - 1:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 655 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Mari now has Boots of Elvenkind to go along with her Weapon of Warning she had previously. No party members within 30 feet of her can be surprised. .

I believe that we have two of the 500 gp diamonds unclaimed still. We should probably determine who is carrying those. It could be important down the road. Maybe Velon could hold onto them.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 19th Jan, 2018 - 2:08am

Post Date: 19th Jan, 2018 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

And Lawrance can see 120' for darkvision, invisible, ethereal and gets advantage on seeing hidden. Early Warnings 'R' us.

19th Jan, 2018 - 2:57am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Quiet Shadow says...

My apologies for MIA, what have I missed? Perhaps I haven't cause too many issues by not posting for Zarra. It should hopefully not take too long to catch up on what's been going on.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 19th Jan, 2018 - 2:58am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Jan, 2018 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 655

Short story, the castle's been taken north to a dwarven city called Adbarrim, everyone's done some shopping, and all but Cratol, who's been standoffish lately, have just gathered in an inn to talk and catch up with Lia+Mari, who have rejoined the group.

19th Jan, 2018 - 3:07am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 655

The Quiet Shadow says...

Thanks, perhaps after I catch up on the 10 pages I missed I can decide how to bring Zarra into the picture to at least be introduced to Lia between making the decision of whether she will stay or go her own way… Perhaps to figure a few things out and whether she us okay with staying as she is even if there are those she could call friends at this point.

Essentially I'm going to be making the final decision in the next couple of posts on whether or not I'm actually going to be keep roleplaying as Zarra to go back to doing so as Geoffroy with his sister and squire by his side.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.