Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 667 of 948

Hold up on that Poljen, if you failed Bane, - Page 667 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Feb, 2018 - 2:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 948 pgs.  663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
31st Jan, 2018 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 667

The Quiet Shadow says...

Personally I think it would be a bit insulting to use Smite on a tiefling that wants to join the party, though question of whether or not it would hurt them more even if he isn't of evil alignment just because he has infernal blood can be offered.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Jan, 2018 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

A question - how do you get 'disadvantage on all attacks against them until damaged'? Seems like a lovely starter caveat when in combat. Nevermind, just found it. I'll stick with my Robe of parental supervision.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 31st Jan, 2018 - 10:02pm

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2018 - 10:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Why, because Kyrroeth and I are special, of course! wink.gif

Cloak of Displacement. I hadn't heard of it until recently myself. Pretty sick. With Daishain being so generous with magical items all kinds of possibilities have been uncovered for me lately!

I do think Perry's hat is pretty sick as well, along with a great many other items people have suggested. So hard to choose! Good thing Daishain can rely on attunement to keep things sane without setting too many other limitations himself.

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2018 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 667 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Going to roll my saves here so I can hopefully post the next round in a timely manner. Charisma save of 15, and a Wisdom save of 15 w/Disad… ugh… this will not be pretty I fear. Oh, Poljen's AC is 19 when Raging, whether using shield or bracers, HP is 84...

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2018 - 2:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

What about your amulet vs charm? Is this a charm effect? I’d say it is, so make sure you truly are at a disadvantage.

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2018 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Charm effects all belong to the Enchantment school of magic. Hypnotic Pattern is Illusion. Sorry, the amulet won't help.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Feb, 2018 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 667

Gk, thanks for the thought on the Amulet. I had forgotten it. Dai, thanks for the clarification. So he fails against Lia's Bane but succeeds against the Hypnotic Pattern. I will post in just a few…

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2018 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 667

Hold up on that Poljen, if you failed Bane, you need to subtract a 1d4 from that Wisdom save.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.