Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 669 of 948

Had to fix my character sheet. I thought Warlocks - Page 669 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Feb, 2018 - 12:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 1st Feb, 2018 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 669

I was aware, but just forgot. But now I need to know if Lia is moving away from him now as a reaction or not. Depending on what she does will influence Poljen's next moves. I understand he will NOT get an AoO is she does move.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Feb, 2018 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

(Laugh), this is fun, not having to worry about a character death or TPK. Velon just bombed his save and I'm greatly looking forward to posting next round. I'll probably take some liberties with the term 'incapacitated' just for fun, nothing mechanically useful of course.

Pretty good spell that I don't get to try a save each round to escape the charmed effects. He'll just stand there like an idiot until the spell ends or someone has to attack him to try to put him down and win the fight.

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2018 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Also, Seath, can you look at the grid map and tell me where Perry ends up after his movement. These things all will factor in to Poljen's next move.

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2018 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 669 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Daishain, forgive me if I'm simply forgetting, but generally who and how many have we hired for the castle staff thus far? I'm not quite sure how busy to picture the castle as being, on top of simply knowing which needs are met and which roles are yet to fill. Thanks!

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2018 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

This really is fun. It is a good learning experience as we can try out things that we might not normally. I think that Perry will be able to handle himself well if this battle is any indication. Hoping for the big surprise soon! I love the overhead play by play as well *smile*.

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2018 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Paul, I already updated my position. I'm currently directly south from you 35 feet I think, trying to get as far away from both you and Velon. I also updated Lia's position on the map to AL22 so things should be accurate now.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Feb, 2018 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 669

In terms of castle staff, you have most of the general servants set to get the day to day cleaning and cooking done. You are a bit behind in regards to guards. You picked up a few warrior types in Adbarrim, but most of the locals there weren't thrilled with the idea of living on some manner of flying contraption.

Probably the fastest way to deal with this lack is to hire a highly trusted mercenary company, though that is likely to cost more than picking up people here and there.

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2018 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 669

Had to fix my character sheet. I thought Warlocks were full casters, but they aren't (It's a bit confusing when you're already a caster with normal spell slots). The only difference is that I effectively lose 1 level 4 spell slot. Luckily I didn't use any 4th level spells yet so I don't feel too bad wink.gif. I also added Pact Magic as a secondary thing, of which I get 1 level 1 slot (Which I used for Shield against Poljen).

From what I understand, I can use either Pact Magic spell slots or normal Bard spell slots for any spell that fits the slot's level, regardless of which class the spell comes from. The only difference is that the Pact Magic ones come back from a short rest.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.