Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 683 of 948

KN, how do you have a +13 to hit? I know your - Page 683 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Feb, 2018 - 3:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 948 pgs.  679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 11th Feb, 2018 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 683

Moaning coming from an empty bedroom? Smells fishy to me! I say we send the tough guys in first, (Laugh).

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Feb, 2018 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

To be clear, discounting the hidden passage, there are only 2 doors here, one at each end of the hall you're in, and nowhere else to go. You need to either pick one, or go back up the hidden passage.

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2018 - 1:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ugh. I see. My mistake. I thought the doors were on the sides of a hallway that continued on. I'll change my post then.

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2018 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 683 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Oh boy, do the rest of us in the hallway see this happening through the open door? Can we act? Poor Mari!

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2018 - 1:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

You can see the first two figures, not so much the other four. Besides, I kind of suspect Mari's reaction to this might alert you to something being a bit off.

In case it wasn't obvious, its initiative time.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 12th Feb, 2018 - 2:01am

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2018 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain, I just realized I might not have been clear. Poljen is heading to the creatures at F-20 and F-22. If one is a tiny bit closer he will target that one first. If it is a wash, he will go for G-20 and attack F-20.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Feb, 2018 - 8:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 683

What map are we on?? I don't see the updated battle map. Lawrence is outside the hallway, firing through the door at the manifested shadows not the cultist ghosts.

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2018 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 683

KN, how do you have a +13 to hit? I know your belt gives you a +5 for Strength, and your Dexterity gives you a +4 and the Prof is +3 (+12 there). But unless you have an ability that lets you you all of those together, I don't see it. Monks can use Dexterity or Strength for melee attacks, but don't see where you get both. Am I missing something? Fortunately this round you rolled really high so even if you only have a +8 or so, you still most likely hit.

And your AC... I see two items giving you +1 each, and your Dexterity +4 and CHR +1, which comes to 17. I know I had to remove the bonuses I got for Haste from the dragon fight. Maybe you did too.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.