Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 8 of 948

What's the visual situation like for - Page 8 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Jan, 2017 - 4:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 10th Jan, 2017 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 8

That's one way to look at it. Of course, it looks like the time for your dice to get serious is swiftly approaching.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Jan, 2017 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I just saw that. And I am sure RyanJ will have Cahleth alert us to his situation. I would suspect he is ahead of the group, so Poljen should be closest… I can't wait to find out how far…

10th Jan, 2017 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #
Sarai Tzzerit
Rogue 2 Wizard 2
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Shaper of Thoughts says...

Does it appear that the two groups are mobilizing in any meaningful way as if alerted that we are approaching?

Also, for story sake, either before or after the encounter Cahleth is about to initiate, I will just have Sar'ai "Info dump" all that Elanna has told her to the rest of the group and Sir Onthar only. No one else.

And just another quick aside, any weird goings on with Sar'ai's ability to communicate with her familiar?

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2017 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 8 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Actually yes, there is some trouble, the connection seems somewhat tenuous, and cuts off at a shorter distance than it should, about 50' rather than 100'. However you are still able to communicate effectively while in that range.

The two camps seem alert and fairly active, but are not mobilized at all at present. They look like they're waiting around more than anything.

If waiting on the full report before saying anything, that will occur slightly after Cahleth encounters the scout.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 10th Jan, 2017 - 3:16pm

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2017 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Daishain, I had a question about your called shot house rule. Lia has the sharp shooter feat which allows her to shoot at long range and at targets in cover all with no disadvantage. How would this interact with your house rule? Could she target a body part with no disadvantage due to this feat? Just checking before I shoot.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 10th Jan, 2017 - 4:23pm

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2017 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The Sharpshooter feat is already powerful enough without tacking on free extras. You'll have to roll at disadvantage like everyone else.

Sorry, I know its thematic, but I have to consider balance.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Jan, 2017 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 8

Thats fine. I thought that would be the case. Just wanted to verify before the situation arises.

10th Jan, 2017 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #
Sarai Tzzerit
Rogue 2 Wizard 2
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 8

The Shaper of Thoughts says...

What's the visual situation like for everyone else? Are the two of them fighting in dense trees or is there enough room between the trees and brush for the rest of the group to see what's happening and thus intervene?

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.